Weekly pills

• I know that developing a game in a small team is requiring pretty much all the time of the day. I was hoping anyway if we can have some little pills each week about something in the art, sounds, animations. Some little things that will hold up a bit of hype and connection between devs and us. Just a thread\two rows and a screen\sound\animation ecc πŸ˜›

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@00 I, too, thought about this recently, and wanted to write specter, to the asked Prometheus about such a ivente as 5 posts = 1 photo, but suddenly understood, that already in November will news about pre-alpha and they are busy precisely these. Consequently, we will give all at once there.

With the pre-alpha so close, it does not make sense to do that now. ✌

Obs: Maybe Later.

• For me is important a good equilibrium between marketing\PR and the validity of the product itself. You can have a good product and no access to the right numbers of audiance or viceversa. In both case is a loss. If you spend the right time between the outside and the inside job you could potentially earn more profits. Because is pretty tangible that without a couple of devstream or Q&A ecc the crowdfunding won't grow by himself.. and every day is a lost day to potentially grow up your team\instruments with more income.

This is just a feedback\point of view from the other side. I think that we are a bit too much in the shadow lately and a couple of little actions that can potentialy require 10min a week can train a bit more profits, people, reason to daily access to the forum ecc.. Win-win

i will love to have that on a weekly base ! i support u mr 00

• DymStudios - CEO

@00 said in Weekly pills:

I know that developing a game in a small team is requiring pretty much all the time of the day. I was hoping anyway if we can have some little pills each week about something in the art, sounds, animations. Some little things that will hold up a bit of hype and connection between devs and us. Just a thread\two rows and a screen\sound\animation ecc

We've been toying with this idea ourselves for a while now, and I guess it's about time we make it a thing. I'm going to open a screenshots/"pills" section on Discord and/or a forum thread after I publish the new update today/tomorrow πŸ™‚

@prometheus sweet

• Well actually i dont know how but massivelyop covered the night\day cicle too, so daily pills can definitely bring us way more exposition than a month covered in silence πŸ‘½

• TF#5 - LEGATE

@prometheus I think it would also be nice to see some content pills in text form. For example, if you doubt that some video/screenshot set will make it for the audience, it's just as good, or probably better, to just give us some of your thoughts that's going through your minds. I'm pretty sure that during development, everyone in the team will constantly have something to think about, big or small choices to make, etc.

The plus of this approach is that even a one sentence text can spark a conversation and probably bring some nice ideas or solutions for difficult choices.

Copyright Β© 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured