Life is Feudal MMO OBT starts November 17th

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@chrightt said in Life is Feudal MMO OBT starts November 17th:

@namus You seem to fail to understand the use of an arbitrary example, but as you said, to each their own opinion. For me LiF is just another carbon copy of regular survival/rpg type game that has bland mechanics with an even more boring combat. The game offers nothing new nor innovative. Basically, even aside from the combat, the game is a waste of time for me that will not bring any joy.
    P.S. you seem to not have seen solo wolves walking around in life is feudal yet. Give the game a try first and you'll see they don't travel in packs. Funny eh?

I guess u missed when i said they walk in packs USUALLY. Comparing this game to survival game is stupid because as the name implies in survival games your goal is to survive 😉 Life is Feudal is targeted at people who love medieval roleplaying.
    If you dont like to roleplay thats fine but get your facts straight. Also if its combat that you seek in sandbox i suggest you stop playing these types of games.
    And last but not least you say that it does not offer anything innovative as if it was a bad thing but for me that is the best thing about it. Every time some MMO ''innovated'' it only brought down whole genre with it more and more.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@namus
    And i told you I didn't see ANY wolves travelling in packs and there is nothing wrong with combat in sandbox type games, Life is Feudal simply offers NOTHING whatsoever WITH a HORRIBLE combat system. If you're a fanboy of the game by all means continue loving it, but at least write points that come with evidence of the game being good.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

you are right and is

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Is this the same as the village building one on steam now? Not YO but a new one i saw other day

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@velish said in Life is Feudal MMO OBT starts November 17th:

Is this the same as the village building one on steam now? Not YO but a new one i saw other day

Wurm Unlimited?

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured