[Tavern Roleplay] The Arcanist's Mill

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Teeth glint in a wolfish grin. "Underestimate our strength and spirit as you wish. There is.." The druid considers. "We seem to connect. Likely is that one of us will kill the other one day. Our natures demand it."

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

As if he appeared out of thin air Malacath a tall strong build of a Udoadra dotted with patches of bare skin from burns and scars appears at the bar and asks the barman for his finest nugs.
    Malacath gives a smile when the barman tells him he had a shipment of tundra widow come in this morning, These nugs remind me of my master Malacath remarks with a smile and with that he chucks the barman more than enough gold and makes his way to a quiet table in the back.
    Adorned in specially built scale armor and covered by a dark green robe with a red vine sword engraved to the back of it he sits hood covering most of his face concentrating on rolling his "cigarette" and hums a cheery tune to himself.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

"The die is cast, we just need to set the roles to this little drama."

Esher sighed with a smile, then looked at the newcomer.

"Humpf, another wolf-kin. Did we teleport us on Arboreus or what ?"

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@esher Malacath Grins and asks patiently not a fan of beast-kin ?
    I've saved more humans than my own kin but that's a story for another time
    Malacath carries on smoking away but relaxing in his seat

• TF#5 - LEGATE

Giggling softly, rikki slightly bows her head at the clumsy Erwydra.

"I wouldn't mind a bite to eat. Lead the way, young one." She says, putting out her pipe and cleaning it before placing it in her bag.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

"We'll find our roles, they'll grow out of who we are." Telwath answers, then looks Malacath's way, ears pricking with interest at the sight of another Udoadra. "Well." He hums. "Welcome brother." A light grin.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

0_1528405870623_ruve avatar small.jpg
    “Thank you for speaking with me again, Sir Glim” says Ruve, “the caravan is due to depart in the morning. Various other companies have expressed their interest, but I come to you with an offer of eight hundred gold. You will receive half immediately upon acceptance of the contract, and half when we arrive safely in Avermore. Do I have your word, Sir Glim?”

0_1528406013372_malyvern avatar small.jpeg
    “Avermore is the last place we should be,” Malyvern says to Glim, “perhaps that is why we should go.”

0_1528406056101_ixuo avatar small.jpg
    “I’ve paid nearly that on drinks since we arrived, boss,” says Ixuo, “surely we can get more out of him?”

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@retias with a friendly grin Malacath shouts over the loudness of the pub, hello Cousin, Malacath stands up and extends his arm for a native beast-kin forearm shake and holds his "cigarette" towards telwath and says with a laugh sharing is caring you know !

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Glimheim grins.'A chance to barter.'
    Glim fakes looking surprised."Eight hundred? I was under the assumption you were a serious business man. Go back and look at those other offers if you think my men and I are only worth 800 gold."
    He finishes, standing up slowly. Leaving enough time for the man to reconsider and possibly change his mind.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Ruve hesitates for a moment, but ultimately turns to Glim with something of an insincere smile. "Nine hundred and fifty gold coins, Sir Glim," he says, "and a not a coin more."

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

Glim sits back down quickly. "Aye, you have a deal." He says, also quickly.
    "Glad you could see sense."
    Glim looks at Ixuo with a look saying. 'Good enough?'
    Ixuo returns the look as a statement rather than a question. The two beastmen smile at eachother.

"So we leave in the morning, is that right? I suppose I'll have to get to it and tell my men."

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Having overheard the exchange, Mimi decided to turn in early for the night. It was a long, tiring road to Avermore.

"Would you care to join us?" she asked Rikki, clutching her left antler anxiously, "I know Glim would appreciate someone like you if we happened to come across anyone unsavory on the road."

Rikki eyed Mimi with curiosity, pipe in hand, eyebrows skeptical.

"Sorry... I... I would like you to come with us." and feeling embarrassed, pulled her hood up, awkwardly catching her antlers, and made a hasty exit to the upper floor of the tavern to find a place to sleep.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

(OOC@angryviking Apologies for the late response. You're doing great, glad to see new people getting involved. Check in with us at the discord for more.)

Malyvern returns to his conversation with the mage, and thanks him heartily for the drink. He seems to have a bottomless liver.
    "Magic master?" Malyvern chuckles, "ain't no master, sir" he says with a wink. "Say, how about a game of Ring of Fire, friend? Surely you've played before."

• TF#5 - LEGATE

(No worries @Malyvern, I will enter the Discord soon enough, and thanks for inviting)

Azhidal, after enjoying the famous Mill's cider, stops for a minute, and thinks and his mind goes off for a moment. For only some seconds, his thoughts get lost and he starts to remember why he came to this city, for not only power and knowladge to avenge those he lost, but also to make friends to forget his past and move on.

Looking at Malyvern's offer to play a game, he answers "Firstly, your fame preceds you Malyvern, and you are known to be more than just one in the crowd when the talk is about magic."

Then, he continues "Secondly, I am not a player myself of Ring of Fire, but I would love to play, what are the rules?"

• TF#5 - LEGATE

Looking at the fleeing Erwydra, Rikki's head tilts slightly to a side. 'What a strange one.' She thinks to herself. 'But I have a purpose here, and I intend on fulfilling it'.

"So, big guy, you wouldn't have a spare spot on that wagon of yours, would you? You heard the girl after all." She says, turning to Glim and smirking. "And before you ask, no. I do not require any payment for my services."

She winks at the Nheedra before asking the bartender for a room and heading upstairs.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

As Chise received her dark beer from the bartender, a lot seemed to have happened around her in that short moment of time. The tavern that had previously been filled with a lot more souls suddenly felt empty. However it was nothing that the young woman truly cared about as she closed her eyes and listened to the conversation nearby.

After a short moment she picked up the conversation topic which peeked her interest and a smirk spread on her pink tinted lips.
    "Mages huh" she thought quietly to herself as she turned towards them and held her glass in the air with a big smile.

"I'll join you lads if you don't mind getting your ass kicked by a woman" Chise said with a big grin on her face as her green eyes looked at the two men before her. Her dark locks of hair was resting against her tinted pink cheeks that had appeared from the cold outside.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Telwath grins broadly at Malacath, clasping his arm in turn and inhaling his kin's scent with a wide nod. "Always good to find kin, and to be able to share." He considered the rolled joint before taking and inhaling it with an appreciative nod, eyes half closing as it was savoured. Returning it, he also produced a few leaves for the man. "Add them to a drink, they'll make it sharper." He advises.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

"Not fan of beast-kin ? Of course I am, your fur is the best to make carpets", says Esher with a smile.

"I'm joking...or maybe not. Beastmen, humans, demons, I put you all in the same basket, you're a potential target."

Then, he smiled to the Udoadra.

"And, sorry, but I don't care about story where a good guy save a lot of people, I prefer when there is a lot of...death."

Seeing the two wolf-kin beginning to talk, he asked the bartender for another drink.

( @orical-the-exile could you just put quotes when your character is speaking ? It will be better to understand 🙂 )

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@retias Malacath takes the leaves and thanks you its always good to meet another smoker some people still look down on it give me second friend.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@esher Malacath laughs at esher but not to be little him "you are wrong if you think no one died, in fact demon skin makes brilliant toilet seats. keep your behind nice and warm, we made thousands of them when they attacked our village and kept the human caravanners safe it was a glorious day and got me my promotion. Cheers your beers on me" malacath places down the money for the beer and moves back to talk to the udoadra.

(@Esher esherill try to remember mate)

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured