Hey everybody!

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Hey guys, just joined fractured here, any advise of what to expect from the community? Is it something reliable? I'd like to have an mmo where I could invest some time but I don't know if this is going to be a rising mmo, can you guys tell me what to expect from it?
    Btw anyone from Portugal? 😄

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@mytsai Hello, and I'm not a bot, I'm SUPER BOT ! 0_1526933477723_ecdb9d1f-f30e-4c8f-8207-ceed69d6db6f-image.png (click the cat) Old version of the post (some complained about the volume0_1527620666172_c6937af0-900c-4bca-aeef-9bd523a21a9c-image.png)
    0_1526934197466_d04b8acb-d330-4100-abb3-bbe161df7fd2-image.png Here is all the information you may need0_1526934265814_3d5c8ca7-5b7f-4484-90c2-f752da9a50d9-image.png

If you have placed a topic in the wrong section, you can write a moder asking it to be moved or deleted.

-Free pre-alpha key will give the top 100-1000
    -People who invested in kickstarter can buy the entrance to the alpha or beta test
    -Kickstarter starts on June 1 and will go for 1 month!
    -Fractured is still in development. Pre-alpha and alpha version of the game will be available in 4Q 2018
    -The game at the time of release will cost 25€ and is B2P
    -Who will make kickstarter more than €25 (€20 early bird) will receive a copy of the game
    -Fractured is not going to be on Steam anytime soon. The devs want to make sure the game is really polished before putting it there
    -The game will not be on Android and ISO (№5)
    -Localization of the game will be on Spanish, (Brazilian) Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Polish and other languages
    -The servers will be located in North America, possibly in Europe
    FAQ+(RUS, ITA, FRA, DE) https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/2421/frequently-asked-questions

Pss, I have some interesting things in my profile 0_1527614708557_cd984493-ec99-4cda-afe0-a3704c4b8ba5-image.png

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@mytsai welcome aboard new friend 🤗 it should be something unusual and fresh. I was bored to play WOW after 11 years and Albion was not my kind. I cross my fingerz for this one

Quotes from the original post Frequently Asked Questions:

How do I play Fractured?
    Fractured is still in development. The pre-alpha and first alpha wave are scheduled for late 2018.

What's the release date for Fractured?
    It's still way too early to give a release date.

How do I get access to the pre-alpha, alpha and beta?
    You can win a pre-alpha key through the Foundation. Alpha and beta keys for the testing phases after the pre-alpha can be bought through the upcoming Kickstarter.

When does the Kickstarter start?
    The Kickstarter will start in June.

Can I play Fractured on mobile?
    Fractured is only being developed for the PC.

What's Fractured's payment model?
    Fractured will be buy to play with a cash shop, selling cosmetics only. No lootboxes.

What are the system requirements?
    The developers are working to keep Fractured available on mid-range computers and laptops, including those a few years old.

Will Fractured be released in other languages besides English?
    The developers want to offer Fractured in various languages. The developers will prioritize the languages ​​from countries with a strong language barrier first.

Does Fractured have classes?
    No, Fractured uses a skill building system called the Knowledge System.

@mytsai said in Hey everybody!:

Hey guys, just joined fractured here, any advise of what to expect from the community? Is it something reliable? I'd like to have an mmo where I could invest some time but I don't know if this is going to be a rising mmo, can you guys tell me what to expect from it?
    Btw anyone from Portugal? 😄

Summarily... Fractured is an open world, where guilds will be able to equip their cities. Since world is open in danji will be able to enter at the same time all the players who are nearby ( just need to enter, it is in a certain location). The game has 3 races: Beastmen PVE, People PVE/PVP and the PVP Demons. The game has about 400 skills, where your ability to play and use skills will dominate, not the eternal grind for the top gear. Can you interact with the game world:

knock between a clan of bands and a raging river? Animate the waters to protect you, or freeze them over to cross to safety – then melt them to drown your foes! In Fractured, the natural elements around you can always be exploited to defeat your enemies, even when all hope seems lost. If you want to know more, you'd better go to the news section, which is listed in my greeting below.

In this game, the monsters will drop resources, not weapons as in casual games, which means that all the equipment will be created by players.

Unlike Albion online

Hi denispeda-since I know Albion myself very well, I can give you an answer as dev. The most important things I can outline:
    Fractured features ARPG combat, which is quite different from Albion's Dota-like style.
    Progress is horizontal and sees no grind thanks to the Knowledge System, while Albion progress is very vertical (with resources, items and everything divided in tiers) and progress requires repeating the same action over an over for a long, long time.
    The way PvP is managed is very different - on Albion, by level (low level: green, high level: red). On Fractured, by race and planet. In fact, the whole concept of races and worlds doesn't exist in Albion.
    Interactions with the environment being very important in combat are also missing from Albion.
    We have one massive open world, it's not divided in regions.
    ...and there's a lot more I could mention. Even the graphic style is different. So like... Yeah, it's very different

There are 6 gods.

Elysium, which is thought to be the source of Arboreus’ primal energy.
    Tyros, god of light and justice.
    Nelena, goddess of the wild and mother of all beastmen.
    Babilis, an evil god worshipped by the Demons.
    Iridia, goddess of fortune and mother of all humans.
    Galvanos, god of knowledge and keeper of the nine paths of magic.

They are briefly mentioned in this spotlight. Some gods are tied to a specific alignment while others are neutral. Worshipping a god grants access to divine quests, blessings and divine abilities, more on that here.

Here is a link to the news:
    Race
    World
    Information skills
    Types of skills
    Character
    I hope I answered your question, if you have any more questions feel free to ask^^

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Hey man, I just joined as well, if you read around, this MMO is gonna be a H U G E thing dude, it’s all open world, plus there’s tons of classes and races to choose from, and also, the community is pretty good so far, the game itself tho isint released yet, but I’d bet my money in that this MMO is worth your time. 🙌🏾😄

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Welcome 🙂

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

Bem vindo 😄

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@konigdb obrigado! 😄 podes-me falar dos kickstarters? É a maior dúvida que tenho por agora, se vale a pena ou não... Não tenho muito dinheiro a gastar mas gostava de saber se vale a pena pagar o acesso antecipado ao menos 😂

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@konigdb obrigado! podes-me falar dos kickstarters? É a maior dúvida que tenho por agora, se vale a pena ou não... Não tenho muito dinheiro a gastar mas gostava de saber se vale a pena pagar o acesso antecipado ao meno

É algo que você não pode saber porque ninguém tentou o jogo. é muito cedo

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@finland certo, mas como tua opinião pessoal, achas que vale a pena comprar algum dos packs?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

certo, mas como tua opinião pessoal, achas que vale a pena comprar algum dos packs?

Eu joguei muito dinheiro em muitos jogos. Se você não quer ser um testador, pode esperar que ele saia em beta. Assim será mais fácil julgar.

Welcome)

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

welcome to the community! 🙂

Hello Mytsai!

LG
    Mata

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured