Question about gaming. How play in it?

• TF#3 - ENVOY

I was read all news about Fractured and big part of forum. Now i have many question about The Fractured.
    First - what abot graphics in game? Realy, trees and stones look grait, but what about animals and this ugly goblins? Will you thinking about make it better in the future?
    Ok, graphic in game it is not main thing. Talk about gameplay.
    I want to create human character. I imagine advanturer, who familiarity with blade and bow, know where is Wast and East. ...
    I have 120 points and if i use them i take:
    Strength - 12
    Dexterity - 18
    Constitution - 6
    Intelligence - 13
    Perception - 18
    Charisma - 18
    I'm right?
    I don't know how it will have affect in game, but i belive all be OK (I hope in IT!!!). What next? What can I do now? Quest? So what type of quest we will see in The Fractured?
    Where can I go? What size of the world we will see? How many time need to crossed planet?
    In News I was read that new player don't have a problem with old player who in other game have stats in few times more? What is differene betwin them? Why game will be interesting for new and old players?
    What differen betwin my old iron blade and new blade from rare resourses? New have on 5% more damage or what?
    I have yet many other question, but firs want to take answer on this.
    All in News sounds grate, but it only sounds... How you want realize it what you have in your plan?
    Sincerely, Shadowkhan

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

This post is deleted!

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Yes maybe you're right But how do i know that it's a good idea? We only know that we have 100 or 120 points, 6 parameters and for what need this parameters. But we do not know why 10 str better then 9 str. I want to hear from creators examples

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@shadowkhan said in Question about gaming. How play in it?:

First - what abot graphics in game?

Looks fine to me for their target.

Realy, trees and stones look grait, but what about animals and this ugly goblins?

Except for the animation the graphic looks fine. They will improve the animations in the future. it's something I want trust.

Will you thinking about make it better in the future?

I doubt that you will see a graphic re-style.

I don't know how it will have affect in game, but i belive all be OK (I hope in IT!!!). What next? What can I do now? Quest?

Fracture is a sandbox that means not path to follow so no quests. Somehow everyone goes for sandbox nowadays saving time creating billions quests, story line.

So what type of quest we will see in The Fractured?

Divine Quests are missions obtained at shrines and temples that must be completed by anyone who wishes to become the Champion of a God. Fulfilling them triggers changes to your Karma, pushing it towards the Alignment of the God in question.

By becoming the Champion of a God, you are granted a unique blessing in the form of a permanent status effect, plus the chance to use one or more Divine Abilities that don’t have to be memorized. The number and power of said abilities depend on the deity’s favor towards you and how well your current Karma matches the God’s one.

This is the only kind of quest you will see.

Where can I go?
    Everywhere but restricted on race/alignment/planet.

What size of the world we will see? How many time need to crossed planet?

We don't know. They are creating Syndesia for the pre-alpha. Arboreus will be very very big.

In News I was read that new player don't have a problem with old player who in other game have stats in few times more? What is differene betwin them? Why game will be interesting for new and old players?

somehow you missunderstood I think. They ment that you may join the game 1.2 years after the release and be competitive like those who started at day 1. This is possible due the progression system that's not vertical. No Character level to grind, no gear levels to grind, no tiers to gather up that make difference in combat. You have just to do tasks to unlock abiliteis. To me will be like an Open Wolrd Moba so you can really jump in and fight.

What differen betwin my old iron blade and new blade from rare resourses? New have on 5% more damage or what?

I suppose cosmetic look and prolly few better resistance. I doubt You will see weapons and gear making so much more damage or bonus. They said that gear will not influence the combat.

How you want realize it what you have in your plan?

I think you should let them work, be patient and wait till get the access to an alpha and beta. It's too early by me.

I hope I have been helpful. Finland.

• Community Manager

@shadowkhan I suggest you read this spotlight to understand more about attributes. 😉

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Oh, maybe i didn't put my question complately clearly. I try again.
    I want to know how this game looks and work. What I can do in game after start (Yes i now what is sanbox)? How quests in game looks, do thay have something new about it? Not like - go, kill and bring. How parameters of my character have effect on the gaming process? Not only on combats.
    In standart MMORPG we have level. We go to the forest, fight with monsters, take expiriance, grave up level, find new weapon, after that looking stronger monsters and again, again. When monster stronger then our character we try looking for way become stronger than we are. In Fracture we don't have level we can't find stronger weapon, so how about monster in this game? They all be same level power on whol map? Or what?
    So how CREATURE work?
    I know, you say it only beginning so give creators time for it.
    Answer on this question they MUST to know NOW. Mecanics of game come up before typing code or drawing texture.
    I hope, do not need to wait pre-alfa to hare about it.
    Sincerely, Shadowkhan

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@shadowkhan said in Question about gaming. How play in it?:

Answer on this question they MUST to know NOW.

They don't. They are just writing the code randomly, and parts of code they just pick from "code RNG loot boxes". When it's finished, this MMO will be completely random. 😉

• TF#3 - ENVOY

@gothix said in Question about gaming. How play in it?:

They don't. They are just writing the code randomly, and parts of code they just pick from "code RNG loot boxes". When it's finished, this MMO will be completely random

If it's true, It's very sad. I'm not game developer, but I work in IT. I completely know what happen if no plan.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured