How similar to Albion Online?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@fibs You are wasting your time with a scammer 😉

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

I can't stand games that end up where they are not enough players to seem like a world that is living and breathing. I remember in the early days of some MMOS you would occasionally run into people that were PVPing. They normally wouldn't be greifing young players cause there was really no point. I got through it and go to the end of the game, but it wasen't so prevalent as is when there are some new games. I think the proper balance and reasoning and guildes to keep people from doing it not because of some kind of restriction but because of a reason. I think this games reason is because of the planets it will keep most people away.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I think this game will do alot better then Albion Online in terms of content, and the way the game is played out.

The GvG system in Albion Online was terrible, and required you to grind over 500 hours just to get to T8 just to GvG.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

the idea of this game is muchhhhhh better than Albion Online, it is a great game but it has too much limitations, in "late-game" Albion Online is boring as fuck tbh

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Can't wait to give this game a shot 🙂

• IDK why you shame on Albion. It is very easy and fun game to play in rest time or for younger players. Market is awesome and there is epic when you gank somebody and get lots of Albion Online Gold https://www.sellersandfriends.com/albion/global/silver

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@lexusis there is nothing fun in grinding hours and losign everything in few minutes 😉

• TF#5 - LEGATE

I agree that Hellgates were an awesome concept, and one of the few things Albion did really well.

I also agree that there was a lack of mainstream content for people in Albion to participate in.

Having raid bosses/PVE content for "normies" would be a great incentive to people who aren't going to be the 1 percent engaging in the high end PvP.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I personally hope that there wont be much similarities between Albion and Fractured. Simply because boring is the best word to describe Albion imo and that is why i quit playing a month ago. I have played Albion from start of beta and even been part of GvG guilds. Even some of the open world PvP encounters are worth to remember, it will get boring eventually. PvE content is so poor that it does not offer much to do and like people already mentioned, only few top players will enjoy the GvGs. Also Albion team SBI did a huge mistake just before launch introducing Hector patch, which literally ruined the game with features coming to launch without testing. Also huge performance and login problems at starting month was a huge downside. Now when Albion got steam access it will get some temporary boost, but soon they start loosing players again, because nothing big content updates are seen in near future. Just some things that should been done before release.

So i guess i would not bring much from Albion to Fractured. The combat will be a little bit same with moba style even i hope there will be more skill shots in Fractured than what there is in Albion. It was already said that there wont be this huge mindless grind and character progression in Fractured will be more like horizontal which is nice. Fractured three planet idea sounds on paper absolutly brilliant and i really hope it will work in practise as well. Creating basically separated playgrounds to PvE, PvP and PvX players is fantastic idea. I really want to test out all these three worlds, because all of them seems to have unique systems. If i have to guess i will end up to play mostly on human planet where i can enjoy equally about PvE and PvP. I like both though.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@vicious said in How similar to Albion Online?:

@fibs Yup thats when the game died, after t2a , the more you dumb down your game the more people you gonna get but also the less they stick around, becouse game become simpler less challenging and unless you have an incredible end game not many gonna remain.

Uo pop dropped by 50% when they did trammel-felucca (pvp world pve world) then another 20%-30% with age of shadows, and even more when they introduced insurance for equip

Star wars galaxy was going well , then they did NGE, simplify the game the grind the classes, les punishment , it lost 80% of players in 6 months.

I can go on and on with examples like that

Do you maybe... by any chance... happen to remember... if that was (partially) the result of.... PVE CAREBEARS crying on forums all the time? 😂😂😂😂

Do idea, just a wild guess 😎

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@benseine Albion is not for "carebears" there is no end game for carebears just starting spots. That game died cause it's just for a niche part of players that enjoy just to go around and gank.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured