Dedicated Slot for Consumables

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

With many new consumables coming soon and these supposed plans to do something to players' inventories while in combat, I believe there should be a dedicated slot—known as a quickslot—just for consumables such as potions and teas.

Edited Screenshots.png

On the far right, I edited in an example of a quickslot with the draw arrow on top of it (this slot could be further isolated from the hotbar to show that it is not meant for abilities).

Clicking this arrow could open a list of eligible consumables that are in the player's inventory for selection into the quickslot. Similar to the main hotbar, switching consumables should put the consumable on a ten second cooldown.

• not a bad idea, some of my silly builds leave 2-3 slots open and other i am on skill on the bar short. dont know how much of a game changer this would be... most of the time mine would be bandages or food... wonder if just an assignable hotkey setting for food... sry

• Content Creator

it's been suggested and thoroughly shot down by the Devs on numerous occasions

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@Xandrathii said in Dedicated Slot for Consumables:

wonder if just an assignable hotkey setting for food... sry

Unlike the teas, and I assume the upcoming potions, food can be used from the inventory, @Xandrathii. However, I wouldn't be opposed to an additional quickslot just for food especially if the plan I saw about locking the inventory while in combat becomes an actuality.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Devs appear to have some innate hatred towards a dedicated consumable slot, so while this is an awesome idea, it's going nowhere.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

No idea why they hate the idea so much, the people want it lol. Why not run polls on ideas people want? Games never go anywhere if they don't use player feedback and adjust "their visions"

• TF#3 - ENVOY

The devs need to be more flexible with community concerns, this being a prime example. +1 for hot-bar consumable slots.

• This needs to happen. We need a dedicated slot for consumables.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured