Bug Fixes - September 22, 2022

• Hi everyone,
    we have a new bugfix patch for you today! This post also includes the log for the hotfix patch released on Sunday, which was disclosed on Discord only.

Terra Fixes

Below are all the bug fixes specifically related to the continent of Terra:

• Fixed a bug that would prevent the Arboreus version of the Carpenter and Food Stockpile to be built in full. Existing buildings may still be not completable. Please reach out to an admin who will delete them for you and help you rebuild them.
    • All types of cooked meat can now be turned into dried meat sacks in the Packaging Station
    • Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause Wildfolk to have the wrong weapon animation on login (“tabbing” to switch weapon was required to fix it).
    • The spawn of monsters on Terra has been rebalanced.
    Creatures with Challenge Rating >= 5 like the Komodo Dragon no longer spawn in the South-Western half of the world, while some others with CR 4 (e.g. Giant Bullfrog, Sproutling) are now rarer
    • The respawn time of the Toxic Dartfrog is now correctly 10 minutes instead of 6 seconds
    • Duplicate monster spawners in the volcanic area have been removed.
    • Harbor travel costs on Terra are now correct.

Other Fixes

Below you will find additional bug fixes:

• Fixed a bug that would “break” characters dying of hunger –they would see themselves called “Prometheus” (the default text in the UI) and have to relog to make the character work again.
    • Disconnecting when dead because of “execute” or “suicide” no longer causes a character to log back into the game alive
    • Several fixes to “friendly fire” have been implemented. The most important one is that it was ignoring the “aggressive” status of players hit. As an example, this allowed griefers to pick a Good alignment, become Aggressive and hurt other non-Aggressive Good players through AOE spells
    • Character respect are not (really) functional. The respec time has been reset for all players, so you can respec immediately. All characters with invalid stats have been fixed.
    • It is now possible to travel from Myr to Aerhen via harbor
    • The fireplace has been added to start taverns on Aerhen
    • The location column in the guild menu has been removed (it wasn’t working)
    • The gold withdraw / deposit slider now uses 9 digits instead of 5.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

POGPOGPOGPOG

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

This post is deleted!

• I am getting an error trying to patch. ed8d2520-53e0-4def-9643-d58a43d40e80-image.png

• Content Creator

@Vultar same here.

I tried running the repair utility and that didn't help

• @GamerSeuss said in Bug Fixes - September 22, 2022:

@Vultar same here.

I tried running the repair utility and that didn't help

I tried the repair as well, getting the same results. =/ I can't even play the game now.

• If you all are working on this or other issues in the future like this, I suggest you take a minute and update everyone on the forums with what you are doing or fixing. If not, you will be like the way of darkfall without communication which drove lots of people away. At the moment, I have no idea if this is being looked at or being fixed or what. Remember, we are all customers and it is 2022.

• Hello heroes,

Gamigo is already working on a fix for the "Error1011" issue.

We apologize for the circumstances.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured