Patch Log - v.b.0.0.l7

• DymStudios - CEO

Hi all,

the following fixes will be released today in the afternoon in a hotfix patch. Apologies for the inconveniences these bugs have caused!

• Marketplaces no longer show the wrong city by default even though the filter says "this city". This is the reason why players could not fill buy and sell orders on Myr - Western NPC Village aside.
    • Food sacks can now be picked up from packaging stations.
    • Progression of tutorial monsters is now hidden after leaving the Tutorial Island.
    • Farming plots can now be placed in cities on Aerhen.

• Ah perfect. That explains why I couldn't buy anything from a player town. I assumed it was a permissions issue with me not being affiliated to them.

Excellent work and a fast fix.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Prometheus will some things that was changed in the past will be rechange? The campfire change destroyed exploring. the housing can't be free from territories...

• DymStudios - CEO

@grofire said in Patch Log - v.b.0.0.l7:

@Prometheus will some things that was changed in the past will be rechange? The campfire change destroyed exploring. the housing can't be free from territories...

What do you mean campfire change? The fact you can't memorize spells at campfires? That was actually changed - you can do it again! As for the housing, it's always been like that, the city has to be claimed 🙂

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Prometheus the campfire was changed ??? when i tried last time and i couldn't, nice i will check.
    about the housing i mean, house that is not connected to a city.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured