Various bugs

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

-I crafted an oak longbow (tier 2 even if my town is still rank 0), equipping it i cannot use anymore Chilling arrows and Burning arrows skills. Those skill are allow for spell channelling / ranged weapon. Allowed light/medium armor
    i fit all requirements, but no way they are grey
    Equipping primitive bow (it result heavy too) i can use all of them.

• Bandits in camps and not only (even goblins and some wolves) often are in random roaming moving far away from their first position.

• Brazier in my house is set to only co-owners using, but every stranger can come into my house and use it to rest, is it normal?

• Some ores is not reachable and not gathereable, mush less than last alpha but still someone.

• Content Creator

@Meziljin said in Various bugs:

Brazier in my house is set to only co-owners using, but every stranger can come into my house and use it to rest, is it normal?

Yes, this is normal. Fireplaces can be used by everyone to sleep, but not for things like cooking food (I think) although that might be usable too. Really, setting it to Co-Owner only allows you and the Co-Owner to modify it's position, and that's about it I think.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@Meziljin
    Longbow doesn't have "Spell Channeling", and it is required for Chilling, Burning, Acid arrow skills. I don't know it is planned so that only Short Bow(+Primitive) can use with this skills, or it is mistake)

• DymStudios - CEO

@Meziljin the fact everyone can sit down anyway is correct. Also the fact you can't use these spells with the Longbow is correct since it doesn't have Spell Channeling, that's the tradeoff for the higher damage 🙂

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured