Patch Log - v.a.2.5.1c
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause a city not to earn gold from purchases of land parcels in the region, even though an entry stating "1,000 gold gained from purchase" was added to the city's journal.
- Fixed a bug that in rare circumstances could cause an item to duplicate when taken out of the storage of a marketplace.
- Citizens are now able to place packaging stations everywhere within the region of their city.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made a city that received an invite to join a nation unable to accept it.
- Fixed a bug with the game's physics that sometimes caused very fast projectiles (arrows) to go through targets in the server (they disappeared in the client, but didn't do any damage).
Excellent to hear, especially glad to see the quick turn-around on the packaging stations issue.
"Fixed a bug with the game's physics that sometimes caused very fast projectiles (arrows) to go through targets in the server (they disappeared in the client, but didn't do any damage)."
There is a date when they put the change in character stats, I look forward to that to test a few builds ...
The Nation now works. We managed to be the first nation shortly followed by Sprocketania as second nation!
Gratz to both @Prometheus & Bermuda! So thrilled to actually be able to the game world in a concrete way.