Unable to build a 4x4 Patio (or any 4x4 Blueprint) on a 4x4 plot in town....why?

• Content Creator

My city governor approved me for an in-town plot and set me up with a 4x4 area, but when I try to place the 4x4 patio blueprint for optimal prestige and build space, I get a message under the button saying this plot isn't big enough.

This is a 4x4 plot, so it should handle a 4x4 blueprint, right?

I know the 5x5 plot option isn't working, or at least wasn't, but I thought the 4x4 plots were okay.

I'm character name: Darylanthys
    Town is Vahalla Atrium
    Governor is Kralith
    Plot location is the South Western Corner of the Town (assuming up is North)

EDIT: It seems to want to let me do the 4x4 L Blueprint, just not the Patio one.

• Wiki Editor

@GamerSeuss said in Unable to build a 4x4 Patio (or any 4x4 Blueprint) on a 4x4 plot in town....why?:

I know the 5x5 plot option isn't working, or at least wasn't

Still not working, i tried to place the 5x5 before i placed your 4x4.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@GamerSeuss said in Unable to build a 4x4 Patio (or any 4x4 Blueprint) on a 4x4 plot in town....why?:

My city governor approved me for an in-town plot and set me up with a 4x4 area, but when I try to place the 4x4 patio blueprint for optimal prestige and build space, I get a message under the button saying this plot isn't big enough.

This is a 4x4 plot, so it should handle a 4x4 blueprint, right?

I know the 5x5 plot option isn't working, or at least wasn't, but I thought the 4x4 plots were okay.

I'm character name: Darylanthys
    Town is Vahalla Atrium
    Governor is Kralith
    Plot location is the South Western Corner of the Town (assuming up is North)

EDIT: It seems to want to let me do the 4x4 L Blueprint, just not the Patio one.

I would like to point out the 2x2 plot with patio. It actually takes up a 3x3 space.
    In the last test, the 4x4 with patio was only able to be placed on a 5x5 or 6x6 plot for some reason as well. It appears to be completely square, but i think some of the 'extra' patio stuff, actually leaks a teeny tiny bit into the 5x5 grid, making it impossible to place on a 4x4. Not sure if it is a bug, or intentional though.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured