costomization for the different demon races

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

will there be the options to play as both male and female variants of all the demon races? and have there been any thoughts as to the color variations?

• DymStudios - CEO

@Vanirr said in costomization for the different demon races:

will there be the options to play as both male and female variants of all the demon races? and have there been any thoughts as to the color variations?

We'll try to implement male/female options wherever it makes sense for both Beastmen and Demons, such as the Blood Demon (Vampire) or the Erwydra (Hart-Kin). For other sub-races however, such as the Hellfire Demon (Infernal) or the Nheedra (Bear-Kin), it wouldn't really make sense, so their gender will be undefined 🙂

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

perfect thanks for the response was interested in making a female shadow would your team see that as an option?

• TF#3 - ENVOY

I think as long as it makes sense in a biological way, for instance species that are naturally gender-defined like beastmen, humans and demons it's perfectly fine. But when we're talking about ethereal characters I don't think being able to choose a gender will contribute to the amount of realism this game is striving for.

But this is just my opinion of course, the devs may have a completely different outlook on it 😁

• DymStudios - CEO

perfect thanks for the response was interested in making a female shadow would your team see that as an option?

Yes, it will be 🙂

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Prometheus said in costomization for the different demon races:

We'll try to implement male/female options wherever it makes sense for both Beastmen and Demons, such as the Blood Demon (Vampire) or the Erwydra (Hart-Kin). For other sub-races however, such as the Hellfire Demon (Infernal) or the Nheedra (Bear-Kin), it wouldn't really make sense, so their gender will be undefined 🙂

if there's clothing for the breast then it's female. if there's no clothing there then it's male. I doubt you can really do a genderless version without it looking like one or the other.
    for the Hellfire Demon you can do a model that looks like a female bodybuilder.

I'll give you the point that most of the fury's you can't tell the difference by visuals. You could do a physical size difference as most mammal males are larger than their female counterpart.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured