Survey Idea

• I appreciate filling out the survey at the end of a testing phase...however, I feel like it would be much more effective to give me a check out survey when I leave the game each visit. So many details that I forget or can't reference after the game is down. Please consider adding one for future testing. I would love to give more detailed feedback while it's fresh on my mind.
    Thanks!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Rumor
    i actually hate that. i just want to close it and never fill it out after every time i close the game.

i just keep the game open while i have notepad++ or the forums open. i can quickly grab screen shots, gifs, etc that way.

• Wiki Editor

@Jetah said in Survey Idea:

i just keep the game open while i have notepad++ or the forums open. i can quickly grab screen shots, gifs, etc that way.

😄 Same!

@Rumor i think at each end of a phase is enough.
    Beside this what Jetah wrote, it would be too much work for the small team to read this survey feedback.
    I think it is more than enough to have such a survey after Alpha2.1 now and later end of Alpha2.2, Beta X.x
    You also have to think, that we will open and close the game way more often in the test phases than we would do in Release Candidate. If this Surveys would pop up every time, it would be super annoying.
    And i think an overall feedback is more helpful.

@Kralith said in Survey Idea:

@Jetah said in Survey Idea:

😄 Same!

@Rumor i think at each end of a phase is enough.
    Beside this what Jetah wrote, it would be too much work for the small team to read this survey feedback.
    I think it is more than enough to have such a survey after Alpha2.1 now and later end of Alpha2.2, Beta X.x
    You also have to think, that we will open and close the game way more often in the test phases than we would do in Release Candidate. If this Surveys would pop up every time, it would be super annoying.
    And i think an overall feedback is more helpful.

you could also sit with a forum post open during alpha and just add to it every-time you find a bug have a thought so on, just minimise update it add screenshot or whatever then keep playing

• Wiki Editor

@Xzoviac said in Survey Idea:

you could also sit with a forum post open during alpha and just add to it every-time you find a bug have a thought so on, just minimise update it add screenshot or whatever then keep playing

I tend to write single reports while testing for bugs i am encountering and making notes to my Text File in Notepad++
    At some point, mostly at the end of a phase, i am writing a whole feedback out of my notes.
    I am slow in writing if i want to say something useful 😂

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Also, would the world end if you jotted notes down on a notebook? No minimizing, multi screen use or anything of the sorts 😛

@Pluto said in Survey Idea:

Also, would the world end if you jotted notes down on a notebook? No minimizing, multi screen use or anything of the sorts 😛

Yes it would 🙏

@Pluto

alt tab is pretty easy too. it's usually how i operate.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured