Some questions came to mind...

• So, I do apologize if this has been explained somewhere else but I was curious about the store's pledge packs.

Now looking at them all, some things aren't so clear and it makes me curious to know the answer, if there is one. So to first note I'm following this assumption:

• Getting a pledge pack will give you access to the listed Beta/Alpha Phase plus any later phases (i.e. Immortal's Alpha P1 covers all of Alpha & Beta access).

Now one thing is unclear, and that while briefly explained in the FAQ, is that while you can take a lower pledge pack and later upgrade it to a higher one, does this give you either:

• A discounted price to the later pledge packs if you decide to upgrade (rewards may/not stack), or
    • No discounted price and the rewards may/not stack.

Now, if they do stack then is it a full stack or is it an override stack letting you keep only the differences of the packs? (see below)

Example: Pioneer: B–P2, 2m VIP, 4k Gold, 3m free Carpenter NPC contract, Pet-Baby Dragon Evolution #1
    Founder: B–P1+, 3m VIP, 6k Gold, 3m free Carpenter NPC contract, Construction Plan exclusive Founder Cottage, +1 character slot

Full Stack: B–P1+, 5m VIP, 10k Gold, 6m free Carpenter NPC contract, Pet-Baby Dragon Evolution #1, Construction Plan exclusive Founder Cottage, +1 character slot
    Override: B–P1+, 3m VIP, 6k Gold, 3m free Carpenter NPC contract, Pet-Baby Dragon Evolution #1, Construction Plan exclusive Founder Cottage, +1 character slot

Now onto the next, if you were to buy the Immortal pledge pack straight up, while I know it gives the following:

• Immortal: A-P1+, Lifetime VIP, 30k Gold, Lifetime free Carpenter NPC contract, Access to developer forums

does it give you just that or does it give you the other unique rewards of the other packs?
    (i.e. Founder: Construction Plan - exclusive Founder Cottage.
    Artisan: 1 Mule mount plus a Wagon to carry heavy materials.
    Patron: Construction Plan - exclusive Founder Villa.
    Proprietor: Construction Plan - exclusive Founder Palace, +4 character slots {replacing the character slot from founder}.
    Knight: Reserve guild name, Exclusive Founder Statue, Exclusive Knight Armor Skin and Horse Armor Skin, Pet: Baby Dragon Evo #4 {replacing pioneer, artisan, and patron}.)

I'm just assuming the Pet stacks unless it is considered a different pet per.

Any answers, or redirects are helpful. Thanks,
    Kaze

• When you upgrade, you just pay the difference between the two packs. You get the rewards of the highest pack you paid for which includes everything from the previous tiers.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

A discounted price for promised packages later if you decide to upgrade and the rewards can accrue. ✌

Link:
    https://fracturedmmo.com/the-fractured-store-is-live/

• Alright, cool. Thank you both.

Also, is there constant updates to the wiki? I'm noticing that there is nothing for the demon races currently.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

the wiki is usually upgraded by community members, it probably will not take long to get the demon breed information. ✌

• Alright, I'll keep an eye out then. Thanks again. 🙂

• The wiki just went up a few days so it's not going to have much. If you're looking for more info, there are the spotlights in the news section on the main site that go deeper into specific features (most of them are on the last few pages). Vengu has been keeping up a compilation of knowledge acquired from forum posts here. There have been five youtube Q&A's. Four of them have been summarized: 1st, survival and travel, crafting and building, housing and towns.

• Wiki Editor

@blackwind1kaze said in Some questions came to mind...:

Alright, cool. Thank you both.

Also, is there constant updates to the wiki? I'm noticing that there is nothing for the demon races currently.

Most pages are copy/paste from spotlights and news at this point until we get more information.

Demon race pages were under Blood, Shadow, Hellfire pages and are now under Blood Demon, Shadow Demon, Hellfire Demon pages. You can also search (top right of page) for "demon" or any specific family of demons and pages will pop up.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured