Newsletter Email

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

In my foundation, it tells me that I missed a newsletter email. This happened a while ago, and I remember distinctly opening that email and deleting it shortly after. However, I was not rewarded the points. Is there any way to get this thing resent? @Prometheus

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I guess try to find it in your trash first.

@zidroc 1. check all e-mails sent to the post office. This can be done by clicking on the sender's email (if I'm not mistaken)
    2. There's no letter for the latest news. His Prometheus is either not sent, or will combine in the future with another news letter

• DymStudios - CEO

Did you open it without an active internet connection? If so, it's possible it wasn't tracked. And nope, sorry, old newsletters can't be resent. Don't worry too much tho, you'll have a lot of ways to gain points in the future! 🙂

If you open it and you didn't have an active internet connection you can

1. mark the mail as unread
    2. log out of your mail
    3. log back into your mail

and it may kick it back over. I've had this issue a couple of times getting into elevators and then dropping the connection.

The Newsletter Count increased for me after the last news, but i never got a mail. Now i'm not sure if i did something wrong or something in the system made a mistake.

@brocki said in Newsletter Email:

The Newsletter Count increased for me after the last news, but i never got a mail. Now i'm not sure if i did something wrong or something in the system made a mistake.

Check spam or similar box.

@jetah said in Newsletter Email:

Check spam or similar box.

I checked spam multiple times. I checked the deleted Messages. Nothing.

Maybe i am just stupid. Maybe i misclicked it twice and deleted it for good. Maybe it was, unlike the ones before, marked as spam and got autodeleted after a few days. I just don't know. 😞

@brocki
    The autodelete for spam might have been it.

I assume you checked a recycle bin or similar to see if it was there?

I’m sure they’ll be more emails sent.

@jetah said in Newsletter Email:

@brocki
    The autodelete for spam might have been it.

I assume you checked a recycle bin or similar to see if it was there?

I’m sure they’ll be more emails sent.

With "deleted Messages" i meant the recycle bin. I didn't know the right english word for that thing. ^^

If the autodelete was the true culprit, i'm afraid i have no chance to check it. They never leave a trail. 😞

I hope it will be only this newsletter, who vanished. One i will survive. But more would be ... bad. 😕

But anyway thanks for your help. 🙂

Advice: if you are using gmail, create custom folders and custom filters, and make them sort important mail in appropriate folders, not marking it as spam (that's what I do).

For example for Fractured: I made a separate folder called Fractured, and created filter that sends mail from official Fractured addresses to that folder. You can put "not a spam" check mark in filter (among other check marks).

This is how Fractured mail never ends up as Spam, and never mixes (get lost) with other mail. I always find it in own folder.

@gothix said in Newsletter Email:

Advice: if you are using gmail, create custom folders and custom filters, and make them sort important mail in appropriate folders, not marking it as spam (that's what I do).

For example for Fractured: I made a separate folder called Fractured, and created filter that sends mail from official Fractured addresses to that folder. You can put "not a spam" check mark in filter (among other check marks).

This is how Fractured mail never ends up as Spam, and never mixes (get lost) with other mail. I always find it in own folder.

Thank you!

Because i wanted to follow your advice, i found the missing mail. Deep down there, inside folders i never wanted to see. 😁

And now it should never happen again.

Thanks yall, but unfortunately I'm sure I deleted it and then the 30 day limit on trashed emails did it's job. Hopefully someone else can use these to help.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured