Just some questions

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Hey all !
    I just have two questions (and maybe if someone have others, he can put here in the place of make an other topic ^^ )
    I saw we can earn Dynamight gold in the Foundation to buy some skins and others, is it a special money we can't have by doing quest (for exemple, as we don't know if there will be quests πŸ˜› ) ? If yes, will it be a money exchange system ? I mean we can earn this Dynamight money by exchanging it with the basic money. This method can allow to avoid some goldsellers (curse on them)
    My other question is about pets and mounts. I saw (again) the wolf mount in reward, and the cutest little pet, but, is there wolf in Tartaros ? Or fauna is roughly the same between different worlds ? I don't really see the fendyr pet surviving in the wild Tartaros πŸ˜›

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

About the gold, not sure but it may be real cash gold, doubt the IG currency will be called Dynamight Gold ahah πŸ˜‰ But there is not much info about this atm I think..
    About the mounts and pets, just because the environment is very different, doesnΒ΄t mean wolfs and the fendyr pet canΒ΄t exist in tartaros, take real life as example, the different species all over the world, generation after generation, keep adapting themselves to the environment they are in, so that they can live there without many difficulties. There are a lot of different kind of wolfs that live in complete opposite environments, and the same goes for many other species πŸ™‚

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Yeah, I never said wolf can't exist in Tartaros πŸ˜› But maybe an other skin depending on the race you are (it can be harder, I know, creating a pet or mount skin for each world πŸ˜• ). If I take (again) the Fendyr, he maybe looks to...cute ^^ (after, it's only my point of view ^^ )

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@esher Well that's up to the devs, later we will know the answer for sure πŸ™‚

• Community Manager

I am moving this thread to Questions & Answers. πŸ˜‰

@esher @Frost Dynamight Gold will be the cash shop currency for fractured, which can be used to buy cosmetics. whether or not this currency can be exchanged for the normal ingame currency is something I'll have to ask Prometheus.

Everyone gets the wolf mount and pet. I shall pass the question about fauna on each planet along aswell.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@specter Thanks πŸ™‚ (and sorry if I put it in the wrong topic >< )

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@specter

cash shop currency for fractured which can be used to buy cosmetics.

ist cool but will be able to hold back if you want to make more money on the store?

• DymStudios - CEO

Hey @Esher, what @Specter said about Dynamight Gold is correct. As to whether you'll be able to exchange it directly for game currency (and vice-versa) or not, the answer is most likely not.

All the rewards you see in The Foundation can be claimed by characters of any race - we've kept them generic so far for that reason. Moving on with higher levels though, we'll offer rewards with custom skins that change according to the race of the claimer πŸ™‚

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@prometheus Ok, thanks πŸ™‚

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

ooooooo πŸ™‚

Copyright Β© 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured