What games are similar to Fractured?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

The more that I read into this game, the more I want to play with my friends. However, the more I read into it, the less I can compare this game to any game we’ve played.
    What are some games that Fractured is similar to?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@zerohazing Summarily... Fractured is an open world, where guilds will be able to equip their cities. Since world is open in danji will be able to enter at the same time all the players who are nearby ( just need to enter, it is in a certain location). The game has 3 races: Beastmen PVE, People PVE/PVP and the PVP Demons. The game has about 400 skills, where your ability to play and use skills will dominate, not the eternal grind for the top gear. Can you interact with the game world:

knock between a clan of bands and a raging river? Animate the waters to protect you, or freeze them over to cross to safety – then melt them to drown your foes! In Fractured, the natural elements around you can always be exploited to defeat your enemies, even when all hope seems lost. If you want to know more, you'd better go to the news section, which is listed in my greeting below.

In this game, the monsters will drop resources, not weapons as in casual games, which means that all the equipment will be created by players.

Unlike Albion online

Hi denispeda-since I know Albion myself very well, I can give you an answer as dev. The most important things I can outline:
    Fractured features ARPG combat, which is quite different from Albion's Dota-like style.
    Progress is horizontal and sees no grind thanks to the Knowledge System, while Albion progress is very vertical (with resources, items and everything divided in tiers) and progress requires repeating the same action over an over for a long, long time.
    The way PvP is managed is very different - on Albion, by level (low level: green, high level: red). On Fractured, by race and planet. In fact, the whole concept of races and worlds doesn't exist in Albion.
    Interactions with the environment being very important in combat are also missing from Albion.
    We have one massive open world, it's not divided in regions.
    ...and there's a lot more I could mention. Even the graphic style is different. So like... Yeah, it's very different

There are 6 gods.

Elysium, which is thought to be the source of Arboreus’ primal energy.
    Tyros, god of light and justice.
    Nelena, goddess of the wild and mother of all beastmen.
    Babilis, an evil god worshipped by the Demons.
    Iridia, goddess of fortune and mother of all humans.
    Galvanos, god of knowledge and keeper of the nine paths of magic.

They are briefly mentioned in this spotlight. Some gods are tied to a specific alignment while others are neutral. Worshipping a god grants access to divine quests, blessings and divine abilities, more on that here.

Here is a link to the news:
    Race
    World
    Information skills
    Types of skills
    Character
    All we know about the game + (RUS) https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/1612/a-compilation-of-everything-we-know-about-fractured?page=1

If required I can explain in Russian

I've heard Project Gorgon is somewhat similar, I haven't tried it myself though.

@zerohazing

There are plenty of titles that inspired us to make Fractured. In the MMO department I can name a few:

• Ultima Online for the freedom and the emotions given by exploration.
    • Shadowbane for its town building and conquest mechanics.
    • Haven & Hearth for its survival side.
    • Guild Wars 1 / 2 for its character building.
    • Vanguard for its race characterization.
    • Talking modern stuff, I could name Albion Online - or better, its dev studio Sandbox Interactive.
    • etc etc etc.

Outiside of the MMO world, classic single player Action RPGs for the exciting and skill-based combat - you name them, there are so many! Tabletop games (D&D above all) and classic RPGs games (BG, Planescape) also inspired us for their character attributes, styles of magic, alignment...

I could go on forever.

Of course, most of the games I've mentioned are just inspirations - don't start thinking Fractured has, say, survival elements as hardcore as H&H - that's not the case 😄

In the end, we've felt that in the sandbox MMO world there was still a lot of room for innovation and I hope what we've revealed so far and the future spotlights will convey Fractured's potential in full! 🙂

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@zerohazing similar to a moba open world.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

albion online is the most near

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@vicious lol the only 2 things like albion are the camera (isometric) and full loot

• TF#3 - ENVOY

If we are talking about top-down, isometric RPGs then we can include the likes of Pillars of Eternity, Divinity: Original Sin and the original Black Isle games (Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale etc.). These games feature turn-based combat, but also incredibly well written characters and stories.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Maybe you would like RuneScape, but this one doesn't looks similar to Fractured. I think every game is unique in some way, so it's so difficult to find something like twin-games.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

It sounds kind of like Tera with the race system and basic concepts.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured