Money & Kickstarter

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Hey!
    Okay, my first question it's about money in-game. I suppose there will be some kind of currency (to buy and sell weapons, food, items, ...). So, this currency will be phisical? I mean, if we die, players could loot our items and our money?

And the last, until when the period to buy the kickstarter packages will be open? In my case, I'm waiting the release of Alpha - Beta to decide which pack I want.

PD: Sorry for my English, I'm still learning 😅 😅

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@dinok said in Money & Kickstarter:

And the last, until when the period to buy the kickstarter packages will be open? In my case, I'm waiting the release of Alpha - Beta to decide which pack I want.

Kickstarter will last 1 month

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@muker Wow, okay thanks 🙂

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Dinok we haven't been told of those details. i'd assume they could be looted unless otherwise mentioned.

alpha is in kickstarter at the €100 tier
    beta is €25 pack.

here's the preview thread: https://fracturedmmo.com/kickstarter-update-pledge-packs/

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I plan to drop quite a bit of money on the game as long as the consistency of the devs stays up!

• Equipment and inventory will be lootable on death but we don't know if currency will, though I think there's a high chance it will.

Kickstarter will start in June and only last thirty days. Pre-alpha will be at the end of the year. You're not going be able to play the game before or during kickstarter, but by the sounds of it, they'll still be selling crowdfunding packages after kickstarter so you might be able to buy one after pre-alpha.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@Dinok said in Money & Kickstarter:

I suppose there will be some kind of currency (to buy and sell weapons, food, items, ...). So, this currency will be phisical? I mean, if we die, players could loot our items and our money?

I'm quite certain that any money carried on hand will be dropped on death. There will most likely be a banking system you can deposit money into to prevent this.

@target said in Money & Kickstarter:

Kickstarter will start in June and only last thirty days. Pre-alpha will be at the end of the year. You're not going be able to play the game before or during kickstarter, but by the sounds of it, they'll still be selling crowdfunding packages after kickstarter so you might be able to buy one after pre-alpha.

You will be able to purchase most of the packs through the official website that will launch after Kickstarter, but not all offers will be available. It was specifically clarified that lifetime VIP is only available through the Immortal tier during Kickstarter and won't be available afterward.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Okay! Thanks guys ☺

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured