"Servers"?

• Hello there I was wondering if the game will be playable with generally everyone all over the world... As in with an International server or are there going to be country specific ones?
    Thanks in advance and sorry in case this has been already asked

• Wiki Editor

I would like to have worldwide servers.
    I guess the Alpha will show us, if it works or if the developer needs to make area-specific server.
    PoE works with area specific loginpoints. So technically it should be possible, to make one world for all.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Search bar would give detailed answers but.

1 world server in NA.

@kralith I think they'll still have to make a few servers because of the ping. Well, especially if the game "explode", it will have to do.
    I don't know what they are capable SpatialOS

• Wiki Editor

Yes sure, but for now we will not know how well it works, till not there was some connection tests.
    Usually is this a part of Alpha, not Pre-Alpha, in reason of the needed playerbase for it.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

@jetah If the server's are in NA the game is a NO for me since Asia and Oceania player pings are always 250-300+ and the delay/lagg is ridiculous. AO did the same mistake and lost most of its playerbase from these regions.

@coolburn said in "Servers"?:

@jetah If the server's are in NA the game is a NO for me since Asia and Oceania player pings are always 250-300+ and the delay/lagg is ridiculous. AO did the same mistake and lost most of its playerbase from these regions.

wait for alpha/beta and see if they'll add more. they idea is to have one server similar to Eve Online. I'm not sure if it'll work considering the type of game but they aren't against adding more regional servers.

@coolburn said in "Servers"?:

(...)250-300+ and the delay/lagg is ridiculous(...)

Out of curiosity, what ping would you consider 'still playable' for a MOBA battle style game?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

200-300 is ridiculus. I usually quit a game when the ping goes over 100 XD

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

As a League of Legends player. High ping is a big problem, I'd say 120 is when it starts to get really frustrating. But for this style of game. I guess it really depends what planet you're on. Arboreus I wouldn't mind a high ping because it's a safe world.

The servers will be located in North America. Another one might be opened in Europe if European players have latency problems. At this time, there are no plans to implement region locks.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Еще одна тема про сервера, продублирую. Очень хорошо, что я случайно увидел эту тему, вопрос пинга для меня очень важен. Это очень болезненный вопрос для многих ожидающих эту игру людей, т.к играть с пингом в 150 и выше (это я еще назвал минимум), очень скажем мягко не комфортно, я даже не могу представить как многие играют с таким пингом в игры, сервера которых находятся за горизонтом. И судя по начальному заявлению, а оно озвучено, что сервера будут в Америке, то уже и смысла ожидать игру не будет. По крайней мере для России сервера в Америке это крах и отсутствие желания играть, ибо пинг будет очень большой. Хоть я человек новый, буквально пару дней назад как узнал, про создание будущего на мой взгляд перспективного проекта, но если сервера не будет хотя бы в Европе (про сервер в России я уж молчу), то я полагаю для многих эта игра прекратит свое существование. Надеюсь разработчики это понимают и возможно прислушаются. Извиняюсь за столь объемный текст, вроде хотел вкратце, но получилось как всегда. Всем удачного ожидания и хорошего настроения

@drey лучше не флуди, а то могут забанить. если хочешь просто выполнить квест на 10 постов, то поприветствуй всех в этой теме по очереди

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@muker Очень жаль, что мой крик души, если так его можно назвать, был воспринят как флуд и набивание глупых постов. Не моя вина, что создаются много тем с однотипным содержанием и неизвестно какие темы будут прочитаны разработчиками (если они вообще читаются). И советую все же приобретать ключи и поддержать разработчиков которые создают такие проекты, а не надеяться, что за выполнение каких то квестов тебе подарят ключ

@drey я к тому, что ты ту же запись во 2ом посте написал

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@drey you are supposed to talk in English in the Main forum 😉 otherwise you can discuss here: https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/category/36/российский-форум-russian

@finland Why are you so adamant about him? He just came to us recently.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured