Crafting?

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Is there any info out about crafting yet? I tried to search the forum but didn't find anything and the info on the page is limited to:

Finding a broadsword in the corpse of a rat sounds a little unlikely? Forget about old RPG clichés and enter a world where every item is crafted by players. Exploit the uneven distribution of resources to get high profits when trading at faraway markets – but make sure you reach your destination alive!

Not all resources are fine with being harvested. Fur, hides, bones, carapaces and several other key crafting components can only be obtained through PVE combat. If you’re an avid monster hunter, Tartaros will be your dreamland… or perhaps your worst nightmare.

What I would be interested is if there's will be recipes or if anyone can craft anything? If there are recipes are they one time use or learn forever? Where do they come from?
    Are there different types of item quality that an item can be crafted or you just craft the item and it can be enhanced further later?

I was never a big crafter, but like the idea that all item should be crafted so I would love to get more info on this.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

A couple of the spell schools can aparently be used with crafting; transmutation was one of them iirc

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

There will be recipes, and they'll most likely last forever. There won't be different kinds of item quality, since all equipment is equal in Fractured.

• Wiki Editor

@nelchael said in Crafting?:

There will be recipes, and they'll most likely last forever. There won't be different kinds of item quality, since all equipment is equal in Fractured.

Items do have a quality as mentioned in several threads; however, I still have no idea what it means.

https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/2009/what-we-know-about-weapons/53

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@nelchael said in Crafting?:

There will be different quality of items it just won't affect combat.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

If there's different qualities of items and it won't effect stats, what will it effect?

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured