PK punishment

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Enclave of Scrubs? 😛

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@gothix evil shoud not contoroll Syndesia. And about Tartaros should be just chaos so hunting none.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@robinhoodrs said in PK punishment:

Punishment for PvP is shameful in any Sandbox... if anything restrict the area PvP is allowed (like Oldschool RuneScape in the Wilderness) and have no punishment, full loot PvP and maybe grow from there if it isn't already set-in-stone for how PvP works?

I've played Albion Online for years and love the open world roaming and being able to kill people for their loot in Black Zones with no punishment because the people there know it's Risk vs Reward since the resources are a lot better, silver and fame is better, but they risk dying to players.

I hope this game doesn't fail when it comes to PvP as a lot of people have been looking for the next MMO Full Loot PvP game to play as Albion failed so many of us.

You talk? Albion the fail shit? Don try to bring feedback here tonmake the same shit as albion is. Gank fest game with low population. Sandbox does not means ffa. It's just a game withou a path to follow (so no quests).

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@robinhoodrs EoS showed up! Sad! I hope that will the opposite of Albion Online. Top guilds should not have the monopoly of the territories.

@finland said in PK punishment:

@gothix evil shoud not contoroll Syndesia. And about Tartaros should be just chaos so hunting none.

But it can. Syndesia is about guild controlled zones. Both good and evil human guilds can control those zones. It's about the fight. If you don't want evil to control Syndesia, join the fight on the good side. 😉

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@gothix If you will be too much evil I will slap you bootie like a mom does :D. Well I'm waiting to see if will be skill based and everything related to the gear

I'm not entirely certain of what they could do, or should do, for that matter, to prevent constant player killing, but I'll be happy as long as I can explore the world without the annoyance of an unending battle royale.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@drekkennought there will be 3 planets every planet got a different playstyle. Races from other planets have time limit during their travel.

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

What about none? in Uo pk cant acess majority of city, and the main Pk city was a warzone called Bucanners den.

Why people focus on cryng about PK, becouse they better players? Players should police themself instead rely on fake punishments like stats reductions or bullshit like that.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@vicious lol your bad fame tho is bigger than you. Pking is low level pvp.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@vicious from my point of view PvE players gives arguments and PvP carebear players cry that they should be able to zerg without any penalties and kill the PvE players. They're exactly like school bullies that cannot go against any challenge and can only beat weak opponents.

I don't care at all about PK and PvP - as long as I can play my PvE game. And I was promised I can.

Then again Syndesia is a lawful planet so what do you mean with "no punishment for crimes"?

@tulukaruk said in PK punishment:

@vicious from my point of view PvE players gives arguments and PvP carebear players cry that they should be able to zerg without any penalties and kill the PvE players.

@tulukaruk "ganking" is picking on people weaker then you that can't fight back. Attacking people that are equally strong as you (or stronger) and could smash you back easily if they wish so is not ganking.

And since Fractured has no levels (everyone is equal) and everyone is limited to carrying few skills in skill bar (so when you suddenly meet someone in the forest it doesn't matter if you have 400 skills in your book or 20 skills, as you can both only use 6 skills that you have active), also everyone has full stats since beginning of playing, it means when you meet someone in forest, you see each other and 1 vs 1 fight happens, this is not ganking.

Ganking can only happen (in Fractured) if you gather up a group and then go seek out solo players and attack them.

But this is MMO, people are supposed to have friends, and ask for help. Fractured is not meant to be a single player game, because then devs would not tag it as MMO.

Also full loot is a core mechanic of the game. So please stop crying about someone else being able to attack you. You will NOT be able to play "your PvE game" as you say it, because this is NOT a PvE game.

The most you will have is few safe zones, and when you get out of them you will have to deal with the PvP.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@gothix said in PK punishment:

@tulukaruk said in PK punishment:

@vicious from my point of view PvE players gives arguments and PvP carebear players cry that they should be able to zerg without any penalties and kill the PvE players.

@tulukaruk "ganking" is picking on people weaker then you that can't fight back. Attacking people that are equally strong as you (or stronger) and could smash you back easily if they wish so is not ganking.

And since Fractured has no levels (everyone is equal) and everyone is limited to carrying few skills in skill bar (so when you suddenly meet someone in the forest it doesn't matter if you have 400 skills in your book or 20 skills, as you can both only use 6 skills that you have active), also everyone has full stats since beginning of playing, it means when you meet someone in forest, you see each other and 1 vs 1 fight happens, this is not ganking.

Ganking can only happen (in Fractured) if you gather up a group and then go seek out solo players and attack them.

But this is MMO, people are supposed to have friends, and ask for help. Fractured is not meant to be a single player game, because then devs would not tag it as MMO.

Also full loot is a core mechanic of the game. So please stop crying about someone else being able to attack you. You will NOT be able to play "your PvE game" as you say it, because this is NOT a PvE game.

The most you will have is few safe zones, and when you get out of them you will have to deal with the PvP.

Whether or not this is a PvE game depends on the planet you're on. Arboreus is a PvE planet, the others are PvP.

Btw, you can slot 8 skills on your action bar, not 6.

@vengu said in PK punishment:

Btw, you can slot 8 skills on your action bar, not 6.

Yeah I was just giving an example that it's an equal number. The point is you can't use all skills you have in your book, and you are on equal terms with another player. 🙂

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@gothix plz is equal when both goes for a duel/fight. If I go for somethign else and you jump on me that's ganking.

@gothix plz is equal when both goes for a duel/fight. If I go for somethign else and you jump on me that's ganking.

No that's open world PvP.

If you are careless about your surroundings that's your own problem, and not another players problem.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@gothix Pkers thinks as Pkers have fun tho. I'm PvEr and PvPer and I think differently.

@gothix Pkers thinks as Pkers have fun tho. I'm PvEr and PvPer and I think differently.

I'm PvPer and PvEr as well. I'm a PvX player.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@gothix I doubt. I'm wondering if you play also purely pvp games like fps arena or mobas. Ganking is ganking tho keep it in mind, and it's a particular activity. Like siege is siege.

I prefer playing games with challenge. So the more danger from various sources, means I have to pay attention more, I have to be social, and actually play a MMO, and not carelessly like some farmville game.

I understand that some players want to minimize the difficulty of a game, to reduce the challenge and danger, but hey, we are not all the same I guess.

But you should understand, this is MMO and not a solo game, even if devs promised solo players they will have some content to do in here. They did not however promise them a solo game free of danger.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured