WTF!!

• I coughed up $265 and i see none of the benefits I was promised for my exceptionally LARGE payment for a video game.
    again......WTF!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Hoser It is EA not Full Release Man... Chill and maybe read. It is about this writted on a lot of location in forum

• You got the coins and character slots. As Adriel said, the in game rewards will not be given out until actual launch, not during EA. (Though I would assume that the VIP will be given once that system is active, which I think is sometime during EA.)

You may actually see that stuff before release, it will be probably be progressively rolled in during EA.

I'm just excited to see what has been decided for the Carpenter, and hope it's not an afterthought as it was a large part of those early bundles.

• @Yalah its my understanding that those playing right now are the 'BIG SPENDERS"!!
    its not about the fluff, they made it pretty clear that that shit may never come. its things like forum access, trade access. yea, i got the meaningless 30,000 coins. bought some store fluff and cannot even use that...but it is what it is...something given is easily something taken away.

its my understanding that those playing right now are the 'BIG SPENDERS", and these things should have been granted automatically...it is the technological age after-all!!
    trading slots, accesses to forums, and such should have just been opened up. its pre-beta, afterall.....everything should be open for testing....planet travel also!

• @Hoser On some of your points, I don't disagree. I would have liked all of this stuff to be in the game already. I don't want to take my house down and put it back up later with the new skin (if that's how it works).

As far as your understanding goes, that's your right to think that. I tend to think that the people that have stuck around are all the most dedicated. The people that most want to see the game work and those people are ok with waiting to get their perks. As Spoletta said, these things might be coming sooner than even I thought - sometime during EA. Personally, I think VIP will come as quick as they can get it done.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@spoletta agreed I do believe Jacopo said on his forum page that the plan is to have them in my the end of 2023. As well as the integrated store.

• Content Creator

@Hoser The "perks" in game will Naturally be last added as all other in-game systems need to be stable first.

Forum access is already in, but there was a bit of a lull in Dev forum posting for awhile, AND as forums are a separate applet from the main website, access isn't automated. One must contact them and request your access. Same is true for forum titles

@Yalah

I didn't see any coins. Is that in-game gold, or something else?

Those are store tokens, not ingame coins.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured