How long is this beta? I want to buy the silver package!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I don't know if this has already been posted, but until when will closed beta / beta?

Thanks for information.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Until release. Roughly winter 2022 early 23. One wipe planned before release

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@DarthJafo said in How long is this beta? I want to buy the silver package!:

Until release. Roughly winter 2022 early 23. One wipe planned before release

Thanks Darth

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@DarthJafo if there no plans for open beta? and when exactly is the last wipe? I got suckered into spending $100 on an mmorpg which promised no wipe only for the devs to turn around say haha just kidding... so waiting for this game to have the final wipe before I jump in...

• Content Creator

@Althalus Actually, you were greatly misinformed.

They have said from the very beginning that after every test phase there would be a wipe. Each Alpha had a wipe, and They have ALWAYS said, since the very beginning of the game that there would be a final wipe prior to release at the end of Beta and no beta progress would move into release.

Also, open Beta said that they would 'try' not to do any wipes before the final wipe, but that if the game necessitated it, they would do so, like for a major patch/bugfix/exploit correction. So far, they haven't done a Beta Wipe, but that doesn't preclude one.

Whomever told you there would be no wipes at all was not giving you the straight info that the Devs have always said.

As to plans for an Open Beta, none has ever been officially mentioned. We do occasionally get an open Beta period of like 5 days to stress test and tempt the public, but as of now, there hasn't been any official announcement of an open Beta phase, although several of us are kind of pushing for a final like open beta the last month before wipe/release.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured