Feedback by @Oleh: A few suggestions for improving the game. Let’s have discussion.

• Wiki Editor

I am posting this thread for @Oleh because he can't login to the forum right now.
    [Disclaimer: The content of this suggestions and Feedback isn't from myself (Kralith) it may have points that I am agreeing with, but also points i would not suggest.]
    Please, if you answer to this post change the Quote from "@Kralith said in..." to "@Oleh said in...", because to give him a notification for the mention when he is able to login to the forum again.

1. Economy
      The market needs limits on positions, that is, by analogy with a large wagon, this will be a counter. That is a counter with 30 positions. It is necessary to introduce a sales tax, which will go to the city budget (from 0% to 10%), only the governor can set the rate, and no more than once a month.
      You need to fix some bugs: the items put up for sale disappear, and it is impossible to place an order to buy.
    2. Land Tax
      It is necessary to give the opportunity to put the rate to the governor. Weekly rate from 10% to 50% of the initial cost of the plot. Can change no more than 1 time per month.
    3. The salaries of city officials
      Mandatory motivation. The governor and his assistants must receive wages from taxes, a certain rate. For example, the payroll can be 10%-50% of all fees per week. Moreover, from this amount, the governor himself sets a percentage of income for himself and his assistants. Can change no more than 1 time per month. For example, there are at all 400k gold fees per week, 50% burns out, 200k gold remains, of which maximum 50% can go to wages, that is, 100k gold, and from this amount 20%-30% will be received by the governor and 70%-80% will receive, in equal proportions, all his assistants. For example, 7 assistants: the maximum rate for the governor is 30%, he will receive 30k gold, and 7 assistants will receive 70k gold, that is, 10k gold each. There is a salary fund, and there is a city development fund, from where money will go for the development of the city - the purchase of building materials (placement of orders for the purchase of stone, wood, etc.), the construction of new buildings, equipment, and provision of military fees.
    4. War
      Part of the money in case of war should go as a reward to the defenders from the city development fund. Good motivation. A recruitment of the military is announced for a specific military event and the amount that will be paid for participation in the defense of the city or a campaign against another city is determined. In the event of a win, the entire amount is divided, in the event of a loss, only half of it. The other half goes to the winner. A city cannot be attacked more than once a week.
    5. Bank
      When some thing is sold in another city, in order not to go for gold to that city, you can transfer gold to the bank of your city, or if you need gold in another city, you can withdraw them, as now, but with a commission, since gold actually located in another city. That is, there is only one banking system, but in each city there should be a commission for sending and receiving. This commission should be small, but go to the local budget. For example 1%-5%. Between some cities, a higher percentage or even a minimum may be set. The main thing is that the bank is always reliable and safe! It is also necessary to give this opportunity to put the rate to the governor.
    6. Governor need to be able to edit access rights to public repositories
      For example, the governor will be able to choose a setting so that only he and his assistants can take certain resources. This restriction will help fight thieves. This is very relevant.
    7. You can introduce new game elements: "fish", both river and sea, and a new tool "fishing rod" to it. "Wild boar", there are several types. "Birds", a couple of varieties.
    8. Increase the rarity of mining quality gems.
    9. Increase the rarity of horses. Optimize their characteristics and development opportunities. The horse should become a luxury and a valuable commodity. It is very important.
    10. In the city on the market, you need to create a tab for the secondary sale of plots. It will be necessary to additionally create a map of the plots under this tab. Commission from the sale of the plot 1%-10% will go to the city budget, it is established by the governor, no more than once a month. Over time, in promising cities, it will be in great demand. And if the plot is not far from the city and has a house and equipment, then the prices will be very high.
    11. There is a bug when an animal can be killed easily, and it does not react, you need to eliminate it.
    12. Only the person himself or the one whom he added to the list of friends can open and close the door to his home. If the door is closed, no one else can get in.
    13. The net can be used not only to catch horses, but also to slow down other units.
    14. Order control panel needs to be supplemented.
      The possibility of battles between orders (with a bank of battles). The winner takes 50% of the bank of the losing order, the remaining 50% is automatically distributed by the losing order among the participants in the battle. In case of victory, 100% of your own battle fund and plus 50% of the enemy’s funds are automatically distributed among all participants in the battle, the winners evenly. Diplomacy between orders. The enemy hits the enemy. Neutral status and allies. Membership fee to the order (primary 1-1k gold and regular weekly 1-500 gold). The rate is set by the head of the order, can change no more than 1 time per month. The economy of the order can be very successfully regulated. It can even be tied to a specific city, with the payment of 10%-20% of the weekly membership dues of members of the order to the city budget.
    15. Security
      In the city, the possibility of attacks and damage should be excluded. In your area (plot), only if you close the door in the house, then you cannot be harmed. I wrote above about this possibility - the right to open/close the door by the owner of the house or his friend.
    16. Sale of titles of nobility
      For money and at the discretion of the governor. The money will go to the city budget.
    17. Prison
      Very bad karma arises from crimes and absolutely that is the way to prison. You need to decide on the administrative and functional role. Who will catch, who will put on the wanted list, who will impose a prison term or a fine in gold!? What will be the karma after serving a sentence or paying a fine?! Many questions, but the functionality is extremely necessary!
    18. The beauty
      More decorations are needed to make the town more beautiful. Fountains, statues, flower beds, etc.
    19. Possibility to build a sea ship (several types)
      With the possibility of transporting goods, people. Maybe even a fishing boat. It will be possible to develop the direction of naval battles and piracy!
    20. Add a game element of gambling, both between players and with a computer, "dice" or "cards". You can add this on the tavern table. In addition, you can include tax possibility of 0%-10% of the winnings, which will go to the city budget.
    21. Chat settings
      The ability to write in the global chat no more than once a day for ordinary players. No restrictions for city governors. As well as the possibility of direct chats between players. Favorite chats.
    22. Seaport travel tax
      Installs the governor, no more than 1 time per month. In the amount of 10%-50%. The tax will go to the city budget.

"The world should be diverse, and the economy - market and functional!"

• Wiki Editor

My Feedback to @Oleh

• 1. If there will be a tax that a Governor can set, it should have not the limit to change once per month. Market can change fast and you will need to be able to react fast to it as a governor.
    • 2. I would agree to that idea, to be able to change the Residental Taxes in a limit, but I think it is hard to implement, since it has a high risk of abusing this system.
      You go for fishing Residentals with a low tax and once they builded all their houses, you raise it to max to grab their money. Depending how much stuff people already builded in their houses and how many Gold they stored for paying rent, it is not that easy just to move on to the next town without losing Money.
    • 3. Since Governors have full access to the towns money, such a system is in my opinion unnecessary.
    • 4. The Raidsystem already gives the winning attacker the amount of Money and Materials that was payed by a City for their actual Rank.
    • 5. The Global Wallet is now active for everyone. But I am agreeing, that here a kind of Tax would make the economy market more complex.
    • 6. Fully agree with this. We need more Roles for Citizen and permissions for fields, time based stations and Chests to be able to restrict access.
    • 7. New Game Elements will come if the game is going to be successful. For now i just would be happy if the game is going into a Release with full set of features from the Design Journals.
    • 8. -nc-
    • 9. -nc-
    • 10. Sale of Plots would be interesting, but would need to have an implementation that you can give ownership of the plot to someone else without that the structures vanish. I don't see here enough use for it to waste Dev-Time for it, furthermore this Dev-Time should better get invested to fix the problems with plots as they are actually.
    • 11. -nc-
    • 12. I remember we discussed door permissions with the Devs in the past. If the thief features gets expanded, then we will need lockable Doors.
    • 13. Don't agree on that, since there are special abilities that do this already and that you need to obtain and unlock with KP.
      The animal taming items should stay for just animal taming use.
    • 14. To be honest, this one i don't understand. Would be nice, if you can specify the use of it. @Oleh
    • 15. Is it not already like this, that you can't get attacked by strangers, when you are on your House Plot?
    • 16. I don't see any meaningful use of these titles.
    • 17. For now it is a simple system. If you are Red (criminal) and you get killed by a Sheriff, you go to jail. You can get bailed out or sit in Prison for an amount of time thats based on your Karma. After you get released, your Karma is resetted to Zero (at least so I am remembering from last test).
      I would also like to have a more improved Criminal Punishment system. But i doubt we will get that, because it would take a huge part of the Dev-Time that is needed on other parts of the game.
    • 18. Fully agree with that! We need more Decorations!
    • 19. How the system of traveling is implemented right now, i doubt there will be such one, even I would like to have more immerse features like that.
    • 20. Same answer as for Fishing. 😉
    • 21. I don't agree with your suggestion for chat, BUT we need very urgently following changes for the chat:
      • ability to turn off the automatical scrolling of chat
      • Chat Tabs, customizable
      • global Help-Chat
      • global Trading Chat
      • possibility to mute Chats
      • Town-Residental Chat where all Citizen & Residentals are in
      • Town-Citizen Chat for just Citizen
      • Nation-Chat
      • Whisper to a player
    • 22. Hard to give this decision to the Gov, since the Harbor Tax is shared between the both cities, the one you travel from and the one you travel to.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Oleh said in Feedback by @Oleh: A few suggestions for improving the game. Let’s have discussion.:

I am posting this thread for @Oleh because he can't login to the forum right now.
    [Disclaimer: The content of this suggestions and Feedback isn't from myself (Kralith) it may have points that I am agreeing with, but also points i would not suggest.]
    Please, if you answer to this post change the Quote from "@Kralith said in..." to "@Oleh said in...", because to give him a notification for the mention when he is able to login to the forum again.

1. Economy
      The market needs limits on positions, that is, by analogy with a large wagon, this will be a counter. That is a counter with 30 positions. It is necessary to introduce a sales tax, which will go to the city budget (from 0% to 10%), only the governor can set the rate, and no more than once a month.
      You need to fix some bugs: the items put up for sale disappear, and it is impossible to place an order to buy.
    2. Land Tax
      It is necessary to give the opportunity to put the rate to the governor. Weekly rate from 10% to 50% of the initial cost of the plot. Can change no more than 1 time per month.
    3. The salaries of city officials
      Mandatory motivation. The governor and his assistants must receive wages from taxes, a certain rate. For example, the payroll can be 10%-50% of all fees per week. Moreover, from this amount, the governor himself sets a percentage of income for himself and his assistants. Can change no more than 1 time per month. For example, there are at all 400k gold fees per week, 50% burns out, 200k gold remains, of which maximum 50% can go to wages, that is, 100k gold, and from this amount 20%-30% will be received by the governor and 70%-80% will receive, in equal proportions, all his assistants. For example, 7 assistants: the maximum rate for the governor is 30%, he will receive 30k gold, and 7 assistants will receive 70k gold, that is, 10k gold each. There is a salary fund, and there is a city development fund, from where money will go for the development of the city - the purchase of building materials (placement of orders for the purchase of stone, wood, etc.), the construction of new buildings, equipment, and provision of military fees.

no. as long as the tech and house are forced this is a bad suggestions.
    if the city isn't forced on players like now, then its ok.

• DymStudios - CEO

Hi @Kralith, say thanks to Oleh for the great feedback. Some suggestions are already in our pipeline, as we have major improvements planned for the chat, city functionalities, sieges, marketplaces and banks.

Just a couple remarks. Half money spent on harbor travels already goes to the treasury of the 2 cities (departure and destination). Also, there's already a limit for marketplace orders (20), the bug that makes new orders disappears is due to that and is to be fixed in the next build!

Cheers!

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured