Refunds during CBT?

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

If I buy a pack right now and decide that I don't like the game. Can I refund it during the closed beta phase?

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

Its been stated no refunds. I would suggest watching the plethora of streamers that will be cropping up.

That said. The lowest level of access is $25. If i could have the various $25 I have "thrown" away over the years on things i ended up not liking/wanting/needing I would be able to retire right now

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@DarthJafo said in Refunds during CBT?:

Its been stated no refunds. I would suggest watching the plethora of streamers that will be cropping up.

That said. The lowest level of access is $25. If i could have the various $25 I have "thrown" away over the years on things i ended up not liking/wanting/needing I would be able to retire right now

Not everyone is living on the same principles as you do. Plus watching someone else play the game how they want it and trying to imagine your own experience is beyond ridiculous.

• Content Creator

@hellzer There is no refunds on older packs, however, new packs I do believe still come with the 45 day refund policy if you just can't use the game/can't get in.

• TF#11 - PROCONSUL

@hellzer said in Refunds during CBT?:

Not everyone is living on the same principles as you do. Plus watching someone else play the game how they want it and trying to imagine your own experience is beyond ridiculous.

Not even a little bit. Do it all the time. Saved so much money by watching streams first. That's actaully why i bought this game. I watched all of the videos that had been released to that point. Bought the champ pack cause it was only the price of a regular game, played the alpha and bought the eternal.

And if someone is so damn broke they can't afford such a small amount then maybe this isn't the hobby for them.

And finally..its a digital product. Can't return a digital product

• Content Creator

@DarthJafo

1. It is not for us to judge other people's use of Finances and their hobbies. Many people have a fixed budget, but within that budget they do try to do a few things, and that is healthy for many people's sanity.

2. Not everyone gains enjoyment from watching others. It is, in fact, part of the reason they are allowing us to stream testing, they want to tempt people to want to actually play.

3. You can in fact "return" a digital product, when part of that product involves access to a server, or some other lock/unlock mechanism that can prevent them from use of the product. In fact, digital products are protected in most countries and guarantee some kind of refund window for such purchases.

• @up

The game is at a stage where they need help founding the project before the game is out.
    It is not a complete game but if anyone want's to be a part of getting the game going they are free to chip in.
    I think it's very cheap to ask back for the donation...
    I understand everyone's finances are different but we should respect and keep in mind what ''founder packs'' actually are.

• Content Creator

@Contucky actually, if it were a Donation, it would not be refundable at all, Donations aren't. It is a digital purchase/investment in the game, and you get a small window for refunds, but that's it.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@hellzer said in Refunds during CBT?:

Not even a little bit. Do it all the time. Saved so much money by watching streams first. That's actaully why i bought this game. I watched all of the videos that had been released to that point. Bought the champ pack cause it was only the price of a regular game, played the alpha and bought the eternal.

And if someone is so damn broke they can't afford such a small amount then maybe this isn't the hobby for them.

And finally..its a digital product. Can't return a digital product

Would be hard to make a post and be more wrong on things than you were. Most games are digital products and not just the games. You never heard of their refunds? You'd have to be new to the internet but I doubt that's the case.
    Also it's not about being broke. I have standards and principles. Meanwhile you are throwing away money at companies like Gamigo who have one of the worst reputations out there with no second thoughts. You're partly the reason why they exist and why they go out of their way to steal money. Because they will always find people who are either ignorant, clueless or both.
    So yeah... damn right I'll be careful where my money goes. It's called being a responsible person. 5$ or 5000$. Number doesn't matter.

• @hellzer

I bought the game and here goes my opinion on it -
    Well the game already supplied me with a good 10 hours of good fun, which is a lot more hours of fun than a movie at the Cinema for the similar price.

Money well spent

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured