Bug and Feedback List Spring Alpha

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

I want to give the Devs bugs i ran into and also some Feedback of things so fare. I will put more into it when found some more.

Bugs:

• sometimes when lumber wood some of the logs are standing horizontal and not pickable
    • The scholar clothes with primal weave dont give the bonus like shown (Spell DMG 5%) (not chowing in character window)
    • the skill static discharge sometimes dont deal dmg when moving to interupt the charge
    • sometimes resource notes cant be harvested (wood/stone/ metal) the animation starts and ends after 1s

• the buble of the skill "Absorb" have a ugly look and should be changed
    • using Bank in Town are not possible only for all that are accepted into town -> Change to all can use it that have a plot in city
    • All skills should show "Damage Typ:" like magic missles skill

• Content Creator

@Ignator said in Bug and Feedback List Spring Alpha:

I want to give the Devs bugs i ran into and also some Feedback of things so fare. I will put more into it when found some more.

Bugs:

• sometimes when lumber wood some of the logs are standing horizontal and not pickable

Known issue, talked out in dozens of threads...also, if the log is upright, it might signify a double trunked tree you just may not have noticed when it wasn't cut, or possibly a split trunk...it's the laying down logs you can't pick up that's for sure a glitch.

• The scholar clothes with primal weave dont give the bonus like shown (Spell DMG 5%) (not chowing in character window)

They're dealing with a few things involving higher Tier material crafting right now, fix one thing, another breaks, so bare with them. We're not supposed to be able to craft beyond tier 1 materials until the proper tech level research is done, but initially the starter towns were allowing all crafting options, regardless of tier, that was fixed, now it looks like Scholar's Clothes are not being craftable at all for several people.

• the bubble of the skill "Absorb" has a ugly look and should be changed
    • using Bank in Town are not possible only for all that are accepted into town -> Change to all can use it that have a plot in city

If you have an in-town plot, you have been accepted in a city. On the other hand, there are the Residential Plots, which are technically not in the city, just adjacent to it, and as the code for the Bank is similar to the code for chests in town, it may be why permissions are the way they are, time will tell.

• All skills should show "Damage Type:" like magic missles skill

In a game like Fractured, they want players to go out and explore as much as possible to find things out, so even simple things like whether a spell does Magic damage or Elemental damage may require you actively go find out for yourself. They really don't want to just hand you everything, they want you to explore, use trial and error, and learn along with your character.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@GamerSeuss but in previous tests, the bank was accessable to everyone, not only citizens, unlike chests inside town/city buildings (save for the beginning of the first test cities were buildable). I have a feeling the new design of the bank is flawed. I am the governor of a town and I can't access my own Bank!!

• Content Creator

yes, banks were accessable to everyone previously, but if they changed how they tied the code modules together for permissions, that may no longer be the case... and that might be one of the things required to get the universal gold trust bank module working right, who knows

• Wiki Editor

The bank is bugged sometimes, a relog fix that in most cases.
    It should be still accessible by everyone. If it is not, it would not make sense to unlock the town research of linked bank. @GamerSeuss @Xzait

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

The skeleton archer should be at Undead not at Humanoid in the book of knowledge.

317eb8d9-e63c-4bad-960d-0e9606b253de-grafik.png

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

And another one, the positioning of the forge shouldnt go like that 🙂

Forge_bug.JPG

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured