Geopolitical Survey :P

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I am curious as to which starting town players choose; I personally first chose the southern town, because the surrounding area looked nice, but afterwards always chose the northern because it was closer to enemies and resources.

Anyone else?

• Content Creator

I went the opposite route, I chose the Northern town first, not even seeing the southern town available, then switched to the southern area to be closer to the Veil of Shadows...easier gold accumulation than the Goblin Hills, and more interesting Mobs

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Actually, I do now recall that I didn't realise the northern one was a starting town, I saw it, but I thought it was a dungeon or something 😕

• I guess that most people pick whatever is closer to their town's location. At least that's what I do.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

so much is gonna change before release I'm gonna be trying all 3 up until launch

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

I didn't have any reasoning behind where I spawned, as I didn't know where any POI's were on the map. And really, you can travel and set yourself up in any city once you get your feet under you. So it really doesn't matter.

Though I understand why people feel like being in the southern part of the map is better. If you know exactly where you want to settle, starting closer by is the obvious choice. I still don't know where I'm going to spawn in the next one. I'm not part of a guild. Don't know any of the city governors.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured