Suggestions for Level rewards for "The Foundation"

• TF#3 - ENVOY

How about y'all putting your suggestions for level rewards in this thread?

I'll simply start:

-Being able(in later levels) to claim preferred Ign.
    -Being able to claim a Guild name

And I think something like "the top 10 founders will get.."
    And something for that would be like.. Their names get involved in an item!
    For example since my name is Mita and I were one of those top 10 founders it'd be like
    "Mita's longsword"
    Which sounds way more weird than I actually expected-

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I would love to be able to reserve my name, so that would certainly be a nice reward. Giving a reward to the top 10 though might just encourage people to use less desirable ways to get to the top (spamming, multi-accounts, etc).

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@vengu said in Suggestions for Level rewards for "The Foundation":

I would love to be able to reserve my name, so that would certainly be a nice reward. Giving a reward to the top 10 though might just encourage people to use less desirable ways to get to the top (spamming, multi-accounts, etc).

Yea taht could be nice,pay 100 $ and u get reserved name.

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

A special cape or another form of clothing

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

Reserve IGN would be awesome!

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I maybe find that interesting, but it would be unfair. Not all players find the game at the same time. The ones who find it first will most obviously be more at the top 10 than the ones who find it later..

• TF#5 - LEGATE Banned

I agree with @Frost, it's not fair to other players. There is nothing difficult in performing several clicker quests, it would be strange to give such a reward. I link a few news in facebook and twitter, spamed at the forum and got a thing that forever immortalized my name - nonsense.
    I think that the top 1-100 players will give the keys to the alpha, that's enough.

As far as I know, the game will be able to build your house or farm. It is possible to give as a reward some decorative objects for the interior, for example, some unusual lapm, a stand for armor or a sign for the street, on which you can warn everyone that the house is guarded by an angry dog.
    The examples are bad, but I hope you understand the idea.

It would be cool to get a reward for various effects and animations for nicks in the game, for example, that my name as if burned, or sparkled. In general, this is an idea for a game store, but as a present for a foundation, we can got 1-2 effects to the username.
    0_1501742014586_Electric.jpg 0_1501742019245_Evil.jpg 0_1501742028700_Hot.jpg

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@OutlawHero The foundation already rewards a decorative item at level 75. 😉 I wouldn't be surprised if more decorative items can be earned at higher levels.

I don't like the idea of adding all kinds of effects to nicknames. I fear it would get annoying really fast, especially in crowded areas.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

I am thinking about somthing cosmetic, like a unique color, tittles etc.
    I dont think tht giving founders itens that make significant diference ig will give a good img to new players that just found out about the game. Srry for badenglish.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I agree. There are some games out there where the founders/backers have earned so many rewards that a new player can never catch up to them. All the items offered by the Foundation are cosmetic so far though, so hopefully we won't have to worry too much about a power difference.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I'm not really for the animations, it will be a mess, in my opinion. Maybe just a symbol near the name. But things like decorative objects for houses, or some cosmetics could be good (not necessarily entire armor, but maybe one object, or something like that) It could be in game title, different from the forum titles (I don't know if the titles we earned with the foundation will be able to be used in game 😕 (is it english ? >< )) Or maybe some artworks 😄

• TF#5 - LEGATE

I too would like the ability to reserve a name - however, as the project moves toward completion and the hype train speeds up, it would likely need to be a pretty high tier reward, I think.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured