Guerrilla Marketing Suggestion

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I would like to give a suggestion so that the game can grow very fast. I played the two alphas and I liked it although they still have a long way to go.

I give here a suggestion from Guerrilla Marketing that I am sure will make all the difference in the growth and dissemination of Fractured MMO.
    It will certainly work!

To make the game better known and desired, you should call some TwitchTV streamers to play the game. We are not talking about paying but giving a temporary key to some 100 TTV streamers.

Now comes the most important !!!

When these Streamers are playing the game on TTV, you activate the Temporary Key Drops for the Alpha that is going on.

Everyone would benefit from this.
    1- The Fractured MMO will be known to more people around the world.
    2- The game became more desired because streamer X played that game.
    3- People could play with the streamer they like to watch.
    4- Better disclosure generates more profit for the company. (more people to buy).
    5- The Streamer wins more Vews.
    6- The game will be in "Close" Alpha with drop of temporary keys on TTV, and this will raise the reputation on twitch as one of the most played and most desired games (brings more profit).
    7- etc

Many advantages !!
    Hope this helps 🙂

• TF#6 - DIPLOMAT

^^@David353

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@David353

Glad you approve of what they are doing then. Each alpha the influencers are given keys to hand out to their watchers, and recently they've gotten some bigger named influencers involved as well. DS are always interested in adding more influencers with their content creator package deal just for that purpose.

Once DS gives the date for the alpha test, you will start to see it all happen 😄

this only works temporarily. many streamers have their preferred games and eventually go back to them and the influence drops.

I like the idea of keys given to streamers but really any sized streamer should have access. however what really happens is the winners just sell the key and pocket the cash.

they could offer a key via the Twitch Prime, and as the game gets closer to release or whatever last wipe is, free items via the Prime game rewards.
    there's also drops that can happen while watching drop enabled twitch streamers.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@Jetah said in Guerrilla Marketing Suggestion:

this only works temporarily. many streamers have their preferred games and eventually go back to them and the influence drops.

I like the idea of keys given to streamers but really any sized streamer should have access. however what really happens is the winners just sell the key and pocket the cash.

they could offer a key via the Twitch Prime, and as the game gets closer to release or whatever last wipe is, free items via the Prime game rewards.
    there's also drops that can happen while watching drop enabled twitch streamers.

There is really not much of a downside to this. I think you miss the point. It's not about getting the streamers to play the game. It's about making their audience aware of it. And if someone sells the key, then the person who bought it will be playing it. I'm willing to bet that there are a lot of people interested in a game like this, but they just don't know about it. Anything to get this game out there should be welcome.

When it comes to twitch drops, they would need to be careful to keep the items or currency given relegated to cosmetic only.

@d3Sync said in Guerrilla Marketing Suggestion:

(...)There is really not much of a downside to this(...)

There is one risk involved though. The game is not 'a game' yet, but periodic tests. If you are marketing it heavily right now, some people get a bad first impression because of wrong expectations (regardless on how often you tell people it's in Alpha, it's not a full game yet). And you only have one first impression. Or, even worse, some people burn out too fast during tests, get bored and leave, while you ideally want to have your peak time around launch.

All that said, they do need a considerably income already now, so it's a double edged sword. I'm glad I'm not in the developers position with decisions like that ^^

@d3Sync said in Guerrilla Marketing Suggestion:

@Jetah said in Guerrilla Marketing Suggestion:

There is really not much of a downside to this. I think you miss the point. It's not about getting the streamers to play the game. It's about making their audience aware of it. And if someone sells the key, then the person who bought it will be playing it. I'm willing to bet that there are a lot of people interested in a game like this, but they just don't know about it. Anything to get this game out there should be welcome.

When it comes to twitch drops, they would need to be careful to keep the items or currency given relegated to cosmetic only.

i'm 40 years old. i've seen enough game launches to know that you dont push heavy when in alpha. during beta when all of the systems are in place, the art is finished, and the game is nearing release then you push in marketing. yes it's cheaper to have streamers do their thing but i bet most of the viewers dont even play the game.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured