Knowledge Point Sink?

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

I apologize if this has been asked before. I did a quick look with the search function and didn't find anything as specific in the first few pages.

From what I know, knowledge points will allow you to progress by unlocking and upgrading abilities, as well as being used to purchase talent points for the talent tree. My question would be this. What additional systems will there be, outside of a crafting talent tree, to make use of all of the extra knowledge points people will be gaining?

I understand that there will be hundreds of abilities in the game. But not everyone will learn all of them. And I'm wondering if we're all going to end up with rather large sums of knowledge points sitting on our characters with no where to use them.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@d3Sync said in Knowledge Point Sink?:

I understand that there will be hundreds of abilities in the game. But not everyone will learn all of them. And I'm wondering if we're all going to end up with rather large sums of knowledge points sitting on our characters with no where to use them.

The learning of skills and talent trees take a huge amount of points, but other than that I think we also use them for "leveling" skills. Other than that, I do not know of anything.

i suspect the cost will increase per tier same with talents. the idea for this type of game is to always release new skills and talents so that knowledge is always gained and spent, like a currency.

If knowledgepoints will be infinitelly convertable to other things, this might create p2w concerns due to subscription earning you more points continually over non subscription players.

Perhaps if non spent knowledge points could be used for discount of cosmetics. That could work.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured