Fractured's Log In Screen Doxxes Streamer's Email

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Hi there
    I wanted to bring attention to this game's log in screen showing the person's email instead of account name like basically every other game. I urge the devs to change the log in screen because booting up the game while live streaming reveals one's email which could be a bad thing.
    Also hey since we're on the topic of the main menu the log in music is way too loud.

thanks for reading

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@Haughty

Yeah I always have to mute the main screen music because it’s like super loud lol

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I reckon I would probably aggree. My headphones are sensitive AF, but even at 20% sound it's like i have them up at 40-50%. I personally play with the music in-game turned off, coz for me, it is immersion breaking. Which produces an even larger leap from super sound to little nature sounds.

I would really like the devs to implement some kind of surround sound element if possible, coz u can hear a rabbit running, but you can't tell what direction it is in and inevitably run in the wrong direction 70% of the time. I don't know how they would go about that in an isometric game though. I absolutely loved having no UI in skyrim and playing everything off sound for directional enemy immersion :3

• Wiki Editor

@Haughty said in Fractured's Log In Screen Doxxes Streamer's Email:

I wanted to bring attention to this game's log in screen showing the person's email instead of account name like basically every other game. I urge the devs to change the log in screen because booting up the game while live streaming reveals one's email which could be a bad thing.

This is a good point.
    I could imagine a configurable setting to be able to hide that Account Name line.
    Since the accountname is already saved at the config file, there is no need to show it up, if not wanted 😉

Also hey since we're on the topic of the main menu the log in music is way too loud.

This is a known Problem.
    You have the ability to turn off the sound by clicking on the speaker muting button.
    Everyone of us want to have settings for some things.
    Like settings as default such as the muted launcher or less noisy sound.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured