Handcarts gone and not able to place new blueprint

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

All my previously created handcarts have disappeared today and when trying to add a new blueprint the game doesnt allow me... Nothing happens.

After some testing I have understood that once I claimed a city plot I can no longer place blueprints outside my plot of land.
    I can place handcart blueprint on my plot but not outside if within city limits.
    Outside city limits it works.

• DymStudios - CEO

@Mudz said in Handcarts gone and not able to place new blueprint:

After some testing I have understood that once I claimed a city plot I can no longer place blueprints outside my plot of land.

Hi Mudz, what do you mean by "I claimed"? Your account is not the governor of the city but just a regular citizen, and a citizen can only place campfires, fleshing beams and handcart within the area of the city. You stopped being able to do so after claiming a personal land parcel in the city or.. what? 🙂

@Prometheus Yes I could place blueprints within the city before I claimed a personal land parcel I mean 🙂 After I claimed my land parcel I can only place blueprints inside my plot of land and outside city limits. Not anywhere else inside the city.

My handcarts keep on disappearing every day... The only one that stay put is the ones I park on my plot of land. The others disappear from day to day if I put them elsewhere in town....

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@Mudz Have you spoken with the governor of your city about this? Because governors and vice-governors have the ability to delete handcarts that are placed by others in the city. I would assume maybe they think your handcarts are abandoned, or maybe they are blocking a building/plot placement. It may not be a bug that your carts disappeared, maybe the governor deleted them.

yeah asked and didnt seem like they had deleted any cart that was full of stuff.

So seems like it disappeared some other way...

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured