Banks and auctions.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Banks and auctions.
    I suggest transferring banks and auctions to the management of players.
    For example, a guild builds a certain building (storehouse) and allows players who are not members of the guild to store their belongings for a certain amount, if they do not pay for storage, the person responsible for the storehouse has the right to withdraw items for the amount that the player must pay if things are more expensive than a service, it is considered that they paid for the front,
    Thus, during a certain time the player whose property was seized can redeem it, at the expiration of this time the item is withdrawn without a refund.
    At the expense of auctions.
    Make them look like real. Also, the guild builds a building in which auctions take place, distributes invitations and those who wish can come at the appointed time and participate in the auction. This will increase the rarity of goods delivered to the lot, because not everyone wants to go through the floor of the card with a rare outfit.

НА Русском

Банки и аукционы.
    Я предлагаю передать банки и аукционы под управление игроков.
    На пример гильдия строит определённое здание (хранилище) и позволяет игрокам, не входящим в состав гильдии складировать свои вещи за определённую сумму, при не уплате за хранение - человек ответственный за хранилище имеет право изъять предметы на сумму которую должен заплатить игрок, если вещи стоят дороже чем услуга, то считается что оплатили на перёд,
    таким образом в течении определённого времени игрок чья собственность была изъята может её выкупить, по истечению этого времени вещь изымается без возврата.
    На счёт аукционов.
    Сделать их похожими на реальные. Так же гильдия строит здание в котором проходят аукционы, раздаёт приглашения и желающие могут прийти в назначенное время и по участвовать в аукционе. таким образом будет увеличиваться редкость товаров поставленных на лот, ведь не каждый захочет идти через пол карты за редким снаряжением.

Тема с управлением игроками хорошая, но лучше будет взиматься пошлина за хранения в хранилище и по случаю неуплаты просто блокироваться доступ к вещам. А само здание расположено в safe zone в столице или каком нибудь городе и чтобы его открыть нужно отстроить .

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

it sounds pretty interesting to me

@33hp Можно было бы сделать в игре "Альянсы"(Союзы гильдий), которые работали в той или иной сфере. В нашем случае это Альянс торговцев, которые бы устанавливали экономику на своей планете, путём голосований и баланс. Но есть 1 проблема, допустим на 2х планетах мало какого-то ресурса, а на 3ей он более менее доступен. Допустим этот ресурс нужен для топ шмота, отсюда и начнутся споры, такие как: завысить цену в трое, не продавать его другим расам, либо даже своей расе завысить в цене. Отсюда и начнутся первые проблемы таких альянсов.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I wholeheartedly agree. Automated auction systems ruin the trade community between players and takes out a really fun dynamic between player trading.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

So would that also make them raidable? Otherwise there would be no real reason to store anywhere except for your own guild.
    Also an auction system would mainly work if there were really rare items. Otherwise the time to set it up would not warrant the return. For anything more generic player run shops would probably be better. Guilds would still be able to corner a certain market with a steady supply.

I wouldn't store anything in a location where i could leave the game for a few months or years and come back to nothing in my storage. but i would create my own guild on an alt to store everything.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Banks/warehouse should be protected structure. Stealing equipments and destroying guild settlements seems more than enough to me.

Using more than one bank (default/guild) would be cool to solve slots problems that usually are never enough 🙂

I also suggest adding an opportunity to issue loans, but this is much more difficult

• DymStudios - CEO

@33hp said in Banks and auctions.:

I suggest transferring banks and auctions to the management of players.
    For example, a guild builds a certain building (storehouse) and allows players who are not members of the guild to store their belongings for a certain amount, if they do not pay for storage, the person responsible for the storehouse has the right to withdraw items for the amount that the player must pay if things are more expensive than a service, it is considered that they paid for the front,

Transferring storage entirely in the hands of players is quite extreme - but a mechanic similar to the guild-run "storehouse" you suggested is actually planned! :slight_smile: More on the topic in the upcoming spotlights!

@prometheus
    So, on the contrary, this greatly increases confidence, and the desire to cooperate in the future with honest players, no one wants to play with people who can betray at any time.

@prometheus

Any chance you or another DS rep can give us a list of what's planned but mention a spotlight is coming soon for it? It'd be nice to have previous spotlights linked and the post or page could be updated with links.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Placing banks in the hands of players is a fascinating business. An infamous bastard in EVE Online ran a bank, pocketed everybody's ISK, put a massive bounty on his own head and flew off in a giant starship daring everyone to come after him.

Which honestly is absolutely awesome so please let us run rackets in Fractured.

@fibs

one person will call fraud and it'll be changed.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

@jetah said in Banks and auctions.:

@fibs

one person will call fraud and it'll be changed.

Hmm, sounds to me like one person paid real money for their ingame goods. ;o

• TF#10 - CONSUL

I wouldn't store anything in a location where i could leave the game for a few months or years and come back to nothing in my storage. but i would create my own guild on an alt to store everything.

/Same

And what if the guild demolishes the storehouse to move to another location. Or the guild settlement gets destroyed?

@benseine

what if the guild disbands while i'm away.

what if the guild disbands while i'm away.

nothing will ever be destroyed😖

@33hp

and i understand that but where's the stuff?

• TF#10 - CONSUL

If we'll get a guild bank and/or warehouse there will be a system to manage the privileges! for bot deposit and withdrow! You have just to trust your officer like in every MMORPG.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured