missed the test : (

• Dang I purchased the legend pack quite a while ago and was super excited to try the game when test servers came up. Well that time came and went and I never even knew it. Never got an email or anything saying hey testing is about to commence or something like that. Now I'm just over the hype and excitement. I don't know if ill ever be back to see the game honestly but in the future you might want to send out an email for those guys spending nearly a hundred bucks.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

As a latecomer, I can empathise with your frustration, but watch this space my man, more tests coming and more content involved, be patient young grasshopper, your time will come.

Love
    Pickle.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Assault16 said in missed the test : (:

Dang I purchased the legend pack quite a while ago and was super excited to try the game when test servers came up. Well that time came and went and I never even knew it. Never got an email or anything saying hey testing is about to commence or something like that. Now I'm just over the hype and excitement. I don't know if ill ever be back to see the game honestly but in the future you might want to send out an email for those guys spending nearly a hundred bucks.

find it odd you would spend nearly a hundred bucks and not keep track of it, there was a email. check you have allowed DS email address newsletter@fracturedmmo.com

• TF#5 - LEGATE

Honestly, the really exciting tests will be during Beta. Right now a lot of mechanics are still in the prototype stages.

• Wiki Editor

@Assault16 don't worry, there will be much more tests.
    Upcoming in January another Stresstest for Alpha2-1.

You did not really miss anything, as @Basileus said, the mechanics are in many kind prototypes, we will see much progression in next phases.
    And i am sure every upcoming test will be more satisfying than the one before.

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

There was no test as the servers crashed or something and that remained throughout the whole time when the "test" was taking place.

They didn't extend it nor they managed to fix it.

You haven't missed anything.

Apparently the game goes apeshit and crashes the servers if more than 5 people attempt to connect at the same time.

@TianlanSha said in missed the test : (:

There was no test as the servers crashed or something and that remained throughout the whole time when the "test" was taking place.

Please consider to not answer if you have wrong informations, the normal alpha 2-1 test was up for over 2 weeks and worked as intended. Just the stresstest (free for all) was a bit messy as it was to be expected 😉

I'm ready for beta. Got my new computer and everything lol.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured