Just starting an uproar

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

Soo have you checked your profile for the rewards you should have received with your character lvl? Yeas we know we all know we wont recive mounts but have you received the other items? Just curious if anyone has bothered to check?. I asked this not to long ago but the devs dont like my questions but are quickly to answer the most simple questions. I'm getting tired of being ignored by this dev community knowing most of them from past experience from our linkrealm days so question is if you stuck around like most old players from the old days like me with a bunch of us is your questions going to be answered or just monitored with a normal response or just ignored in general? Let me know your feed back. Sorry in advance for the bad English

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

They don't like your questions? How do you know that?

@Aries said in Just starting an uproar:

Soo have you checked your profile for the rewards you should have received with your character lvl? Yeas we know we all know we wont recive mounts but have you received the other items? Just curious if anyone has bothered to check?. I asked this not to long ago but the devs dont like my questions but are quickly to answer the most simple questions. I'm getting tired of being ignored by this dev community knowing most of them from past experience from our linkrealm days so question is if you stuck around like most old players from the old days like me with a bunch of us is your questions going to be answered or just monitored with a normal response or just ignored in general? Let me know your feed back. Sorry in advance for the bad English

Here is the answer to some of your question.

Screenshot_20191025-091049_Discord.jpg

Likely the other items will be added closer to live all at the same time

@Aries I don't like your questions. Hasn't it already be explained that the rewards will be added later? you cant do anything with them yet anyway. Sheesh.

@Specter I hope this thread gets closed before it gets bad

• DymStudios - CEO

Hi @Aries, I assume you're talking about the rewards from The Foundation since you've mentioned "character level". None of them (aside from forum titles) can be claimed because the systems supporting them haven't been implemented yet. This includes the pet companion system, the equipment skinning system and the mount system.

Most cosmetic systems will be implemented later on (beta or even full release) since gameplay has higher priority. Pet companions may be an exception and get live during Alpha, but it's not guaranteed.

I understand it can be a bit annoying, but it's common for crowdfunded game in early stages of development and it's been stated multiple times since The Foundation has been launched.

I think the problem lies in the tabs that were added did not include foundation. For some not seeing it I think is subconsciously making them think they are "cheated" in some way not seeing it added into their totals. Would it be hard to add that tab in and calculate it into the totals? I think if something like that was included all these posts would go away.

• DymStudios - CEO

@Farlander said in Just starting an uproar:

I think the problem lies in the tabs that were added did not include foundation. For some not seeing it I think is subconsciously making them think they are "cheated" in some way not seeing it added into their totals. Would it be hard to add that tab in and calculate it into the totals? I think if something like that was included all these posts would go away.

That's a good idea, we thought about adding them later but it wouldn't be particularly hard doing it now. We'll get to it when we implement pledge/founder forum titles!

• Patience is needed for game in developements, is like growing a plant from a seed.
    Cosmetics implementation are probably the least thing to do in an alpha, maybe in beta1\2 is time to implement something. Having ks\funded titles in forum anyway will be nice at a certain point, as i interpreted maybe in a couple of months they will be here.

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@Prometheus said in Just starting an uproar:

Hi @Aries, I assume you're talking about the rewards from The Foundation since you've mentioned "character level". None of them (aside from forum titles) can be claimed because the systems supporting them haven't been implemented yet. This includes the pet companion system, the equipment skinning system and the mount system.

Most cosmetic systems will be implemented later on (beta or even full release) since gameplay has higher priority. Pet companions may be an exception and get live during Alpha, but it's not guaranteed.

I understand it can be a bit annoying, but it's common for crowdfunded game in early stages of development and it's been stated multiple times since The Foundation has been launched.

Yes thank you for the answer

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured