New Foundation Quests?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I'm eager to advance, but have finished the Foundation goals available to me as an 'Artisan'. Don't wanna spam, so can't be posting my ref-link every day, even if I had that many places to post it 😜
    Thought it would be cool to have some additional Foundation Quests to work on.

If a player gets Foundation Points for uploading their profile shot and introducing themselves, maybe the next step might be following or being followed by x # of other forum denizens? Forming a guild that boasts x # of members? Adding a forum topic that attracts x # of responses?

Others may have better ideas - I'm just trying to rack FP and level up while I'm waiting to PLAY! 😘

it's time based once you get past those easy quest. it'll happen, i too thought I'd never be high enough level but here I am a year later and I'm around rank 24-ish.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Jetah said in New Foundation Quests?:

it's time based once you get past those easy quest. it'll happen, i too thought I'd never be high enough level but here I am a year later and I'm around rank 24-ish.

Dude! Just reading all the news articles have gotten me to lvl24! And that's with no FB and TT reposts(coz I've deleted my profiles years ago).

I'd rather the developers focus and spend their time developing the game right now 😉
    Later down the road, I'm sure they are going to revisit the Foundation system again.

Devs have said that the quests are going away after the alpha ends. It was always meant to build hype for the game and isn't useful after that.

@deusex2 said in New Foundation Quests?:

Dude! Just reading all the news articles have gotten me to lvl24! And that's with no FB and TT reposts(coz I've deleted my profiles years ago).

I don't think Jetah means the level. I think it's about his rank in the leaderboard (which is 15 at the time i write this). 😄

@Pwnstar

i mentioned it would be great to keep, just change the rewards if they want them unique, maybe reset everyone every time too. It gives players a place to chat, talk about the game and interact with each other. They could remove the daily post to slow down the leveling.

second thing it'd offer is free means to get cosmetic items.

You don't need recruits at all. I have 7 recruits in total (6 of whom only registered and never did questing, so they are still level 10 or so), so basically i got like 1k points from all those recruits together.

I got 75k points in 1 year I've been here (so 74k if you remove my recruit points) which got me to level 350.

That's in one year, and there is still 2 years till game releases, so even if you started now from level 1 you could be level 700 till game releases 😉 if foundation keeps going on.

@Pwnstar @Jetah foundation also said at one point that "new rewards might be coming", so there is no reason why new rewards couldn't be added past level 200, up to level 300 or even 400 😉 if devs decided to keep foundation going for a while more.

• This post is deleted!

@Gothix

i think the Foundation could be setup similar to seasons or in this case maybe Testing phases. The current is alpha then they can change the rewards for beta, then change again for release.

I love the idea of the Foundation and really want it to stick around. These forums are alive because of them!

I'd like to see a hard cap of level 300 for each iteration that way others can catch up.

I really appreciate the responses and encouragement. I've played some other games with active forum communities, but my take on them was that the most frequent posters were 'whales' who spent TONS on the game and felt as though that gave them the right to dictate parameters 😜

The Foundation quests, like the Fractured game system itself, give the less 'rabid' of us a chance to enjoy this community and do well in the game. Looking forward to getting to know y'all better. 🖖

• Community Manager

@PeachMcD There are no plans to add more quests to the Foundation but we do occasionally organise contests like this one.

@PeachMcD

can't buy Foundation xp. you gotta earn it!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

@Brocki said in New Foundation Quests?:

@deusex2 said in New Foundation Quests?:

I don't think Jetah means the level. I think it's about his rank in the leaderboard (which is 15 at the time i write this). 😄

Oh damn! LOL! This is embarrassing.

@Specter oh yes! I have put a couple of 'entries' in that thread 😎

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured