Daily Points nerfed on Active Accounts aswell?

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

Hello, I know the title should be the last thing to ask, but ive been fairly active, making sure to keep up with reading the blog posts aswell as any newsletter that i get. For some reason though i was hit with the Daily Points nerf. Do you have to read every single newsletter? (I missed the very first one)

All that aside, even though the game isnt in Alpha, you guys are making hella progress! Just goes to show Unity isnt just for Asset Flippers 😛

• Wiki Editor

Yes, the changes was for all accounts.
    They just word it a bit clumsy, they said for "new accounts" but they meant "from now for all".

• DymStudios - CEO

@diddykonga said in Daily Points nerfed on Active Accounts aswell?:

Hello, I know the title should be the last thing to ask, but ive been fairly active, making sure to keep up with reading the blog posts aswell as any newsletter that i get. For some reason though i was hit with the Daily Points nerf. Do you have to read every single newsletter? (I missed the very first one)

Hi @Diddykonga - as @Kralith said, yes, the change is for all accounts. What we meant is that new accounts can no longer get to level 10 automatically without doing anything, while old accounts could do (and did) so. Thanks for your support by the way! 🙂

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured