After running around in the northern city I managed to run "up a market stall" and stuck there.
See attached Screenshot.
Best posts made by TheBodo
Latest posts made by TheBodo
[FRAC-2046] No "Craft" button after going to blueprints and back
What happens: No crafting button, just a cancel button.
Steps to reproduce:
- go to crafting menu
- craft something in greater quantity
- switch to the blueprint menu (via mouse click, not via short key)
- switch back to crafting menug (via mouse click, not via short key)
- You only see the "cancel" button even if crafting has ended. Switching the craft item or the craft tab does not change the button.
- Clicking the cancel button gets you back to the crafting buttons
RE: [FRAC-1967] Craft all shows wrong quantity if no item can be crafted.
I found another UI bug regarding this issue. You can produce a wrong number by doing the following:
- Go to a fireplace and choose "cooking / crafting" (not resting)
- Select the first entry in the left menu
- Click on a crafting item like "ashes"
- Click on the second entry in the left menu
- The whole ui swichtes to "roasted bear meat" but the number in the "craft all" segment stays the number of max ashes you could produce
- When you now click on craft all, it crafts the correct quantity
This only produce a wrong number for the first item in one of the lists
[FRAC-1967] Craft all shows wrong quantity if no item can be crafted.
When you do not have sufficent material to craft the selected product, the craft all button still shows (1) as quantity.
Shadow Walk "Trasparency" vanishes from time to time
When you activate "Shadow Walk" your character gets semi-transparent.
This grapical effect seams to end after some time. Only the animation in the skill
show that one is still shadow walking.