Item multiplication in handcarts (stones, log)
I discovered something interesting (spoiler alert: Cheating possibilities for house building^^).
When I load log or stone into the cart, for every klick 1 item appears in the inventory. So if I stand close to the cart and click 4 times with a stone in the hand, 4 Stones will appear in the cart. It is not just a graphical bug because I was able to unload all these items again
Here is a link for a video, made 8 stones out of 1, try to challange all the 12
okay, I just confirmed, it also works if you unload one item of the cart and spam the left mouse button on the cart then^^
So you can create infinite amount of log or stone if you just store 1 of each in the cart
Of course quite nice for building but should be of course fixed sooner or later
I was today standing very close with my cart to my Table and dragged and droped the Logs from a full Cart (12 Pieces) to the Table that needs 12 logs.
I noticed inbetween a Log in first place, but when the Table told me not to need more logs i realized, i duplicated 2 Logs.
How this happened:
If i click the cart, while i still performed the placing/droping animation (remember the mouse hand ) the action for placing a log to a cart was also performed.
Means one log added to the table, but a duplicated log back to the Cart.
Nice job on those, guys.
Damn, did not notice the other report by Alcrib.
@Specter can you merge both?
Seems that we often find out the same things^^ Nice job, @Kralith
Nice job on those, guys.
Thank you, i try to find more
@AlcribLP I guess we like to do the same things.
It will be great gameplay with you in future
Looking forward to it
Thats the spirit
This seems to be fixed.
@Noebody Sadly no.
I could today with fast clicking between blueprint of the tanning tub and Cart with a log in hand at least duplicate one.
The Tub needs 6 Logs, but the cart shows the duplicated log.
@Kralith this was fixed on Dec 6. I tried to reproduce it again recently but didn't manage to. Could you explain exactly what you did and how?
@Prometheus I just was in range of the cart and the Tub. Means i did not had to move when clicking both.
- I took a log from the Cart and placed it to the Tub Blueprint.
- While the placement of log was still performed (means animation of droping) i clicked again on the Cart
- Sometimes it happend, that the Log that should get placed on the Blueprint also get placed to the Cart again, like you still have it in Hands and you just drop it to the Cart as usual.
- But when it happens, that means you do it "in the right moment" the system seems to count the log as placed to the blueprint and droped to the Cart aswell.
I could reproduce it once again.
- Cart close enough to the blueprint (here the Fireplace), so that you don't need to move between Cart and Building.
- Clicking with the last Stoneblock (in Cart and the last for building too) to the Fireplace and directly to the cart again
- Fireplace got builded, but in the Cart was a Stone too.