Foundation chests

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@PeachMcD said in Foundation chests:

@Jetah said in Foundation chests:

actually that isn't (completely) true. completionist exist!

There are 4 types of game play in which Wildstar built game play around the 4 major types of players.
    comp

So, I looked up the 4 types out of curiousity, and to save others the time they are: Combat, Explorer, Scientist, and Settler. I guess any of those 'Paths' might accommodate a completionist player that needed to finish every single part of their chosen path... but wouldn't a real completionist need to finish ALL THE PATHS? 😉 😝

I guess i would just have to play a Scientist that finds a place to Settle as a home base, while Exploring and Doing Combat with all kinds of animals to gather specemines for my research 😉

I would probably fit in as combat settler. 🙂 Love housing, and love PvP.

@Xzait said in Foundation chests:

@PeachMcD said in Foundation chests:

@Jetah said in Foundation chests:

actually that isn't (completely) true. completionist exist!

There are 4 types of game play in which Wildstar built game play around the 4 major types of players.
    comp

So, I looked up the 4 types out of curiousity, and to save others the time they are: Combat, Explorer, Scientist, and Settler. I guess any of those 'Paths' might accommodate a completionist player that needed to finish every single part of their chosen path... but wouldn't a real completionist need to finish ALL THE PATHS? 😉 😝

I guess i would just have to play a Scientist that finds a place to Settle as a home base, while Exploring and Doing Combat with all kinds of animals to gather specemines for my research 😉

"completionist" can't complete the game because the paths lock the person out of content ><

@Jetah it was clearly a joke... coz what you said was already established.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured