Funding

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

The best marketing will be people recording themselves playing during the alphas and betas. Twitch is amazing for getting the word out.

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I would agree it's why one of their best decisions was to remove the NDA on Fractured. It allows the conversations to occur. It allows Streams, and theory crafting, and frankly once they're here it's about proper community engagement. All things that seem to be heading in the right direction. I continue to be impressed with the premise and design. I look forward to the next phase of testing.

@DevilsDog said in Funding:

Agreed, these guys deserve good funding, how can one not support the concept this game is brought to the MMORPG genre.

I feel the same.

@Devs or Marketing team, I am not certain but, I kinda feel like it might have something to do with the advertising or marketing. So we need to spread the word. I even sometimes do that in Albion online. it's funny once I /s to the dead guy in BZ told him " hey there is a game called Fractured where you might do stuff without dying".

Marketing I think( just Thinking)

There is a lot of stuff devs can do with marketing and also with low expanses. I already started a whole thread related for this matter so I won't go too deep with my comments. Here is few points what marketing could concider in near future:

• Official videos (at least trailer)
    • More content news
    • More active with communication
    • More active in social media
    • DevBlog

If I understood right, one reason why Znirff was signed, that he will make improvements for marketing strategy, -planning and actual -implementation.

• TF#7 - AMBASSADOR

I'm sure a major aspect of funding will be investors and publishers. Most crowdfunding gets a game moving, and shows that people are interested in what it has to offer, which leads to funding from outside sources. Seeing as this project reached its stretch goals, I'm sure that it's gained traction from investors and publishers when they view the hype and progress the game has made in terms of hype generation.

@Savitr said in Funding:

I would agree it's why one of their best decisions was to remove the NDA on Fractured. It allows the conversations to occur. It allows Streams, and theory crafting, and frankly once they're here it's about proper community engagement. All things that seem to be heading in the right direction. I continue to be impressed with the premise and design. I look forward to the next phase of testing.

I think one of the best things about this company so far, is how much it engages us all in the discord and on the forums, they really show a passion towards the player base, and once more people see streams and become interested, and see what a good dev team they have, a lot of people will stick

I think one thing that would make the forums better is a Dev Tracker box that highlights questions from discord and replys from the forum, really drawing attention to the Teams passion, towards the players and the game

The sale is doing the Funding a great service. If, say, real life capes were the stretch goal for 190,000 Euro we'd be there now.

Just saying. Dynamight, I know it's in the works. You can only keep it quiet for so long before someone lets it slip.

I'd like mine in purple and gold please. Or red and gold. Thanks!

Well done on passing 200k Euro!

Nice its ticking up

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured