Raids

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

I saw some videos of going to other planets , so would we be able to raid other planets ?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@aphyllum The demons will be an event every 2 weeks (real time), they will invade their planet (Perhaps I am mistaken with the frequency of the event).
    0_1546692994177_607fa8dd-b5b5-469d-bb6d-67eda199f484-image.png

World's+(RUS, ITA, FRA)

Hello new friend, you might need this (info).

@aphyllum said in Raids:

I saw some videos of going to other planets , so would we be able to raid other planets ?

Going to a different planet is different for every race / alignment.
    Instead of me writing a long text, with probably some mistakes, just go read the Spotlights in the News section of the homepage.

In short... Every race can enter other planets. The most likely event of raiding another planet is demons entering Syndesia. Additionaly to that there is an ecplise, which .@muker talked about, which allows demons to freely enter Syndesia without suffering from debuffs of any kind.

Yeah every race can enter other planet with some restrictions.

For example demons can enter Arboreus but with a time limit, how long they can stay there, and they can't enter a part of Arboreuses which is a safe zone at all, because if they do, environment kills them quickly (like swimming in lava, you can enter, but GL when you do).

Beastmen on other hand can enter Tartaros and stay as long as they like, but they will have some curses on them while they are there, and if they stay longer then 1 hour, their position will get marked on map for all demons to see.

These are just 2 examples. Each race has somewhat different traveling rules. Everyone can travel, but with some restrictions.

@gothix said in Raids:

(...) Everyone can travel, but with some restrictions.

And traveling supposedly requires some preparations in form of collecting and using the resources required for a star gate. From what we know it is most likely a team effort.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured