When will the Betakeys be published?
Did i read correctly? There's a kickstarter campaign first and i could also get a key from the website quests?
You can get a pre-alpha key from the website quests. You will be able to buy alpha and beta keys during the kickstarter campaign. Pre-alpha will come first, then alpha, then beta.
- How to use tags + (RUS) https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/1058/tags
- What is the reputation of the account + (RUS) https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/920/the-reputation-of-the-account/4
- Jobs Fond + (RUS) https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/894/the-tasks-in-the-section-the-foundation
- How to create surveys+ (RUS) and Common features https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/1371/testing-forum-features-things/7
- All we know about the game + (RUS) https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/1612/a-compilation-of-everything-we-know-about-fractured?page=1
If you have placed a topic in the wrong section, you can write a moder asking it to be moved or deleted.
-Free pre-alpha key will give the top 100 and useful participants ( who have received many awards weeks)
-People who invested in kickstarter can buy the entrance to the alpha or beta test (the improvement of the kickstarter + additional information)
-Kickstarter starts at the end of June and will last 1 month!
-Fractured is still in development. Pre-alpha and alpha version of the game will be available in 4Q 2018
-The game at the time of release will cost 25€ and is B2P
-Who will make kickstarter more than €25 (€20 early bird) will receive a copy of the game
-Fractured is not going to be on Steam anytime soon. The devs want to make sure the game is really polished before putting it there
-The game will not be on Android and ISO (official FAQ question №5)
-Localization of the game will be on Spanish, (Brazilian) Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Polish and other languages
-The servers will be located in North America, possibly in Europe
FAQ forum+(RUS, ITA, FRA, DE) https://forum.fracturedmmo.com/topic/2421/frequently-asked-questions
Pss, I have some interesting things in my profile
@challenger nope. From the website you can get access only to the pre-alpha. If you want join alpha/beta/release you need to buy a bundle.