Alpha Key and Steam

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

When will the game be released? How can I obtain an early game key? And will it be on steam?

• Community Manager

@weezerant It's too early to announce a release date. You can obtain a pre-alpha key through the foundation, alpha and beta keys can be bought through the opcoming Kickstarter. Fractured is not going to be on Steam anytime soon. The devs want to make sure the game is really polished before putting it there. 😉

• TF#2 - MESSENGER

Better to be polished than come out all broken and glitchy.

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@specter said in Alpha Key and Steam:

@weezerant It's too early to announce a release date. You can obtain a pre-alpha key through the foundation, alpha and beta keys can be bought through the opcoming Kickstarter. Fractured is not going to be on Steam anytime soon. The devs want to make sure the game is really polished before putting it there. 😉

OK, let me rephrase that question.

1. Are the devs looking at an early access/soft launch, either at steam or otherwise?

2. Assuming that by 2022 (or whichever date) Fractured is ready (I am talking full launch here), are the devs looking into a steam release?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@phaethonas said in Alpha Key and Steam:

1. Are the devs looking at an early access/soft launch, either at steam or otherwise?

2. Assuming that by 2022 (or whichever date) Fractured is ready (I am talking full launch here), are the devs looking into a steam release?

1. Alpha and beta buy in via Kickstarter

2. Not sure but Valve takes 30% cut for every sale. It might be on steam or it might not.

• TF#9 - FIRST AMBASSADOR

@jetah said in Alpha Key and Steam:

@phaethonas said in Alpha Key and Steam:

1. Alpha and beta buy in via Kickstarter

2. Not sure but Valve takes 30% cut for every sale. It might be on steam or it might not.

Alpha and beta can be an entirely different thing from early access. So, I'd rather have a specific and explicit answer, and hopefully, the answer will be; "no early access/soft launch".

• Community Manager

@phaethonas

1: I have no information about early access/soft launch.

2: The devs will consider putting Fractured on Steam once it's very polished.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured