How does Luck in Charisma affect Gameplay

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

After reading the Featured Highlights about character attributes, I am curious to know in what way luck will affect my PvE and PVP experience. Based on many other games, luck has a very minor role and often does not come into play regarding loot tables, resources, or spawn based systems. As this game seems to be guild-based with interactions of NPCs, what will increasing my charisma for the effect of luck do for my character?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@buffybean

interesting to get further details on.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

Maybe influencing the RNG things of the game?

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

But the devs specifically stated that not much about this game involves RNG, thus making me want to understand how much impact this luck characteristic will provide.

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@buffybean resources spown are RNG especially rare nodes. I think rare mobs spwon spots too. And so on. I think the Charisma will influence that chance to see/get more luck on things like those. SO better chance to find resources, rare mobs, reliques everything that could be randomly generated/crafted.

• Wiki Editor

@finland said in How does Luck in Charisma affect Gameplay:

@buffybean resources spown are RNG especially rare nodes. I think rare mobs spwon spots too. And so on. I think the Charisma will influence that chance to see/get more luck on things like those. SO better chance to find resources, rare mobs, reliques everything that could be randomly generated/crafted.

If this is the case, I wonder what happens when two people with bad and good luck come upon something. Would one see the rare resource/mob/whatever and the other not?

Or maybe a resource spawn isn't really anything until a player interacts with it and based on their luck, they would get varying attempts or increased/decreased items (wood, rock, whatever).

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

I think luck will mostly have to to with professions, you will be more lucky with crafting procs, transmog procs and stuff like that.

And since you need professions for all parts of your game, from crafting gear, consumables, etc, this means luck affects your whole game by just affecting your professions.

Luck might affect more, i don't know, but if it just affected professions, it would already be more than enough.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured