how do i feel about this patch after 8 hours of playing it

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

Let's start from the end, the game is harder, and if the goal was, as jaccpo said ”You need to team up. This is an MMO, end-game mobs aren't meant to be farmed solo.” it certainly achieved.
    Now let explain how i know this:
    The last 8 hours that i played - me and a friend i met in the second week of the game, went to do the king of the mountain legend to see if we can duo it, since in the past we did it in about 1:30 minutes (after an hour of finding the mats for it - witch was ok since we got 5 rewards).
    After getting the mats for the summon we started it, and boy, it was so much harder since all the area came on us, and when we killed the ads, the respawn was too fast.
    So we tried for half an hour and when we saw we couldn’t kill it, we called a friend that was just on. We then tried again, and barely managed to kill it, And after we killed it only two of us got the reward. The player that didn't get the reward was very frustrated And disconnected.
    We all decided never to do it again. it's just not worth doing it with 3 players and getting two rewards.
    After that we decided to try a different Legend, So we gathered the materials for an hour, and went to try as a duo. We tried it for an hour and a half, and were unsuccessful. One of the players broke all of his clothes, and the rest of the time (4 hours) we looked for another player to do it with but couldn't find.
    We both disconnected, frustrated and unclear if we want to play this game any more.
    The issue is that this game does not have enough players to not be able to solo play.

The fix

I believe that's the correct decision is to fix the gold, which was the real issue that the developers was supposed to fix, Can be corrected in 2 ways:

1. To make the depth of the crafting system higher, we need more vertical progression. There are only basic and advanced items which are not enough, and people do not waste gold on them.
    2. cities need to make bonuses for crafting and the amount of gold needed to pay for leveling the city should be exponentially higher for each level.

This way the orbs and the gold inflation will go down, while solo players can still get rewards and try to do Legends.

And most of the changes in the last patch needed to be revoked.

• Some MOB activity has been odd.
    Fighting a troll it would get to half health and run away, fully heal, and come back - despite being under constant attack.

I remember when peoples ask before launch
    "Can we play this game as solo or small group?" Answer was yes. Reality after this update? Impossible.

This game want from player to play only Meta Builds so something like "You can build what want" not work.

And now even Meta Builds have problem to succes in content with group. 😄 This update was Bad joke. I protect devs with Even two devs can Do it right. Now i stop thinking it. Because it is dissaster

• DymStudios - CEO

Hi @grofire, I agree with you that the change for dragon legends was exaggerated. We are already working on a fix to be released later this week. Sorry for giving you this bad experience, hold on a little longer!

@Prometheus what about the suggestion how to fix the market and gold?

• DymStudios - CEO

@grofire said in how do i feel about this patch after 8 hours of playing it:

@Prometheus what about the suggestion how to fix the market and gold?

We do have big plans as part of Endgame Changer. The post will be out in a couple days, I can't reveal more now 🙂

• @grofire You make some excellent points. The dragon was brutal. The amount of eruptions was extremely goofy. The necro changes are by far the saddest part of the patch.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured