Ability Attributes and "Mana"

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Maltos

How long should the player have to stop playing in order to play?

• Content Creator

Actually, that's one thing I love about FO. Your mana pool isn't so large you feel like you can wade through mobs nonstop, and it doesn't refill instantly.

The one caveat I'd put in is not full mana at fires, but maybe 3x regen at a fire.

There is nothing wrong with a game presenting a challenge. People often say games shouldn't feel like work, however, often games simulate work, and hobbies are often sets of tasks you want to do, and don't get paid for.

Games are active hobbies, and hoals and tasks bring out the enjoyment.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@GamerSeuss How is waiting for mana regen work?

The more I play FO, the more I'd like to see mana removed, with abilities balanced around cooldowns.

If you have mana regen issues while fighting mobs, you are probably using too many skills. If you simply fire everything on cooldown, you clearly are going to run into mana issues.

I play assassins and archers which are commonly known to have the highest mana issues, and never run into them, simply cause I define how many skills I can use for each mob. Then you let auto attacks finish the deal.

• @Maltos a few goblins or human elite, or even an ogre, instead of half a mob and dropping below 0 mana.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured