Website Relaunch!

• TF#4 - EMISSARY

No encuentro la página para ver mi nivel de participación? Lo quitaron??? 😡😢

• @Kralith said in Website Relaunch!:

Another question to @Arcahem
    Where can I find the old informations about the Foundation stuff or is this cutted out entirely?
    Where are the list of our bought packages, the Foundation Points, Rewards, people who joined in reason of your referal link? Are all these informations lost?
    I can't see any of this informations here on the website now, nor I have any reference to see it at the Glyphstore. More than that, I always see in the Glyph Shop, that I can buy the packages there, that are literally already included in my higher pack? Whats about the stuff I already bought here ages ago? All the Foundation, Shop, Kickstarter stuff?

Hello Kralith,

Allow me to answer these questions.

The Foundation at the moment is not active, all rewards and levels are still kept, I will check with the team about having the possibility to view the rewards on your account page, but for the meanwhile, Customer Support should be able to tell you your Foundation level and any purchases you have made and see if there's any additional issues.

Hope this helps!

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

Page 1 of the news is the same as page 2,3,4,5... the page never actually updates to show the other pages despite the change in the address... thus no way to look at older news posts...wtf.

• I cant find the wiki button in the webpage, is it hidden somewhere?

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@Clinion if it is I can't find it either.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured