Cash Shop Items You'd [Consider] Buy

• TF#8 - GENERAL AMBASSADOR

@unsung I wouldn't mind color changes for skills and such. I Think the only thing you would have to make sure is that it does have at least an element from the original spell so that it can be easily distinguished from other spells. At least from a pvp balance side. I don't think it matters at all for the pve aspect.

I like someones suggestion on character voices and different ways to fabricate your home or even get armor for a horse or some mount that already exists. I think if you just modify the way a mount looks but not introduce new mounts people would buy the armors for the mounts they want to use. It should be a one mount at a time ordeal. That way you can effect the look of the game without introducing items that should be solely found by playing. I wouldn't mind things like this even if they were flashy or out of the box.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

all things considered, subscription games are dead. only one sub game has maintained it and the others fell and had to swap to f2p or hybrid. Camelot Unchained is the newest game to be released with a sub and we'll know for sure if it survives or not.

for all intents, this topic isn't about subscriptions.

• TF#3 - ENVOY

Actually I kind of like xp boosts or premium time or something over cosmetic skins. As they will inevitably make everything you get in game worse looking to sell cosmetics and that's just garbage.

• TF#5 - LEGATE

I'm hoping this game doesn't lean towards a sub style of payment.
    All of the types of cosmetic enhancements listed would be something i'd be interested in.
    I would note that combat animation enhancements could accidentally improve some players ability to fight through faster animations which would be leaning into a dangerous advantage for some players.

• TF#12 - PEOPLE'S HERALD

@gambles

there's no xp so that wont happen. i personally hate buy to not play the game items.

If DS doesn't have some type of (cosmetic) rewards in game then it won't survive. This very thing happened in Destiny 2 pre Warmind dlc. All cosmetics were in the cash shop. I made the very post on reddit that mentioned this and there was nothing to 'grind for' because it was just RNG when getting the cosmetic lootbox. Warmind dlc changed it so there are cosmetic rewards not tied to the cash shop and it's a better experience because of it. gonna tag @Prometheus on this paragraph too!

• TF#1 - WHISPERER

Gold for buying in-game currency..

• TF#10 - CONSUL

@kator We have discussed it months ago and nearly everuone does not want it cause it looks pay to win.

Copyright © 2023 Dynamight Studios Srl | Fractured